Rate Dr. Mauricio Lavie

Dr. Mauricio Lavie's Ratings

Dr. Lavie is hands down the best dentist I have been to. He's competent, he cares very much about the quality of the treatment he provides, and he's quick to explain and resolve any questions or concerns you might have. In addition to being a fine dentist, he's also a genuinely nice guy.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr Lavie is both gifted and amazingly skilled.. A genuine Great Guy who actually CARES.His face lites up when he sees you and he is NOT judgemental. I wish he was around 25 years ago when I was scared to death of Dentists and really needed him..

Submitted July 26, 2012 | flag

I had a complicated procedure but an excellent result, with a minimum of discomfort

Submitted Sept. 19, 2011 | flag

He is one of the most caring dentists i have ever met. He spends time explaining his procedures and truely cares about his patients and the quality of his work product. He is a remarkable dentist.

Submitted July 15, 2011 | flag