Dr. Hazmer H. Cassim

Grad. Year: 2004

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Hazmer H. Cassim has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Hazmer H. Cassim
Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Hazmer" to "Hazmer H."

19/05/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2637482
01/05/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hazzmer Cassim and his staff at Eisenhower D.O.C. are the very best the care and compassion are the greatest.The concern over my condiiton was taken seriously and constant attention to helping me with my condition.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2623869
22/04/13 5 5 5 5 So far things have gone well. Dr. Cassim is very attentive and understand the problems I have been having. There has been a great deal of improvement but I know it will take more time. It took a long time to get as bad as it was.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2484009
27/11/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Cassim has been helpful and patient with me. His manner is friendly and courteous, and he shows awareness and empathy about my physical problems. I have chronic neck and spine problems and he is thorough about trying to alleviate my pain. I have improved through different methods: epidural shots and physical therapy. His staff is also very helpful and aware. I highly recommend Dr. Cassim.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2481975
24/11/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Cassim is truly a wonderful doctor. Beacuse of him I have a new life with no pain. Thank you!!
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1493835
22/07/11 5 4 5 5 Amazing man that truly has a gift from God. He is kind, considerate, patient, willing to go above and beyone for his patients when necessary.
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 1375043
01/03/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Cassim is amazing! listens to my concerns and came up with a plan to help me. I had been to 4 other pain clinics and no one could do what Dr Cassim did for me in a matter of minutes. He is articulate thoughtful and excellent. He also did an injection in my low back. I was frightened to have injections he made me very calm and the procedure went great! He is a truly exceptional Dr!  Respond