Dr. Robert Stanton

Dr. Robert Stanton

Rate Dr. Robert Stanton

Dr. Robert Stanton's Ratings

He is a terrible dentist who went nuts when he did not agree with the price quoted over the phone. He had a temper tantrum and threw dental appliances around and was horrible when replacing a cracked crown. People routinely picket outsider his office because he is disreputable. Do not go to him!

Submitted Feb. 22, 2014 | flag

I am unsure about this dentist. He thought lightly of my original dental problem concern.He found major work at major cost to complete in my mouth which no other dentist ever mentioned, so I am not sure- I will need more opinions. But I noticed that he was takign X-Ray's of my teeth without covering me with a protective vest, which most all dentists have done in the past. I asked him if he had to cover me with something he said no-The research I did online states dentists are required by law to protect patients fom radiation. He did not charge me for the chekup. I will be looking into these concerns further. I could not establish a feeling trust with this Doctor.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2012 | flag

Submitted April 20, 2012 | flag

I got Dr. Stanton's name from a list my insurance company provided. I was in pain and needed to be seen asap. I was blessed to get an appt with Dr. Stanton as it turned out that I had a pretty bad infection going on. My teeth are now being fixed and I thank the lord for taking me to Dr. Stanton.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2011 | flag

I was in a lot of pain and Cheryl was able to squeeze me in. Dr. Stanton got me out of pain and did a great job managing my fears. This office deserves five stars for sure!

Submitted July 14, 2011 | flag

Beware! He is dishonest, quoting a price thn charging much more. He does NOT due his own implants. I had to have 2 redone at substatial cost; one actually fell out of my mouth!

Submitted Sept. 15, 2010 | flag