Dr. TOUSSAINT R. CRAWFORD

Dr. TOUSSAINT R. CRAWFORD

Rate Dr. TOUSSAINT R. CRAWFORD

Dr. TOUSSAINT R. CRAWFORD's Ratings

I visited Dr. Crawford's office based on the positive reviews on this site and I am pleased to say that my expectations were met. The staff were all extremely helpful and friendly, the equipment was state of the art, but most importantly I thought Dr. Crawford was thorough and honest. I have met some dentists that try to push unnecessary expensive treatments but Dr. Crawford patiently explained my options and did not pressure me into making decisions on the spot. It is nice to finally have a dentist I can trust and I look forward to going back.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr Crawford was awsome, He put me completely at ease. I even had two crowns right there in the office.

Submitted July 18, 2012 | flag

Always a pleasant experience. The front desk staff is extremely friendly and cordial. They work with a sense of urgency and purpose. Dr. Crawford does an excellent every time, ensuring that all my needs and concerns are handled appropriately. This is my primary dentist office and I recommend them to all.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2012 | flag

Always a great visit. I've been coming here for years and I'm always well taken care of every time. The staff has to be the friendliest in DC! The dentist do a phenomenal job with the procedures and there's never a long wait. Thank you so much for everything.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2011 | flag

I no longer dread going to the dentist. Seriously, the doctor and his staff are absolutely amazing. Everyone at St. Elmo Crawford makes it such a pleasurable experience. I've had a couple of cleanings, cavities filled and a root canal. None of the procedures were painful and combined with some laughing gas and just zone out during the procedure.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2011 | flag

My dentist visit to St. Elmo's really impressed me. The staff there were friendly, knowledgeable, and well trained. I went to get a few fillings and it turned out to be as painless of an operation a dentist could make it. Needless to say this will be my new dental office of choice.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2011 | flag

I absolutely love Dr. Crawford and his staff. They truly conduct an amazing and efficient clinic. On top of all their follow ups, and the doctor is an angel. My teeth haven't been taken care of in this great of a manner until I met Dr. Crawford. Thank you so much.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2011 | flag