Rate Dr. Stephen J. Halpern

Dr. Stephen J. Halpern's Ratings

The Best Doctor I Have Seen in my 57years. One of the Most Intelligent & Compassionate Doctors in Santa Cruz County & California. Dr. Halpern is a Doctor I remember from my youth and how care was given in the day fo years/decades gone by (ie: my mother's & grandmother's time). It is NOT Visit of Get them in fast/get them out. Dr. Halpren TRULY CARES for HIS PATIENT'S. Not only for Me, I have heard this from many people that he treats 'ALL' His patients as if they are the Most Important-be it young or senior. I HOPE My Insurance will Always allow me to be seen by him. THANK YOU DR. HALPERN!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][711680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

A+++ ** ABSOLUTELY GREAT DOCTOR ! ** Compassionate, Empathetic, Knowledgeable and Reminds Me of How Doctors USE TO BE/Use to Practice! Dr. Halpern is A TRUE HEALER-The Best of Doctors! He Treats YOU like a HUMAN BEING. He Listens, actually listens & then imparts his caring yet expert knowledge explaining while he goes along so YOU UNDERSTAND. NEVER does HE TALK DOWN TO YOU! YES, A TRUE HEALER. I Feel INCREDIBLY Fortunate to HAVE HIM as MY PRIMARY Doctor-13yrs ** THANK YOU DR. HALPERN-I AM GRATEFUL to YOU Almost Every Day of My Life (which I wouldn't have if it wasn't for You & Dr. Watson)! ** Every Thanksgiving YOU, Dr. Halpern, are One of 'My Thankfuls';-- 'My Thankfuls' are for the handful of People who Have Made A BIG Difference In MY LIFE & I AM Truly GRATEFUL :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][711679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2011

This Dr knows his stuff. There should be more like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][711678].votes_count ]]