Rate Dr. Jay T. Draeger

Dr. Jay T. Draeger's Ratings

did not provide the form for obtaining records for a referal. I was inthe office 3 times, which they could have presented me the form to sign. Also they could have mailed the form to sign requesting previous records. Cindy yelled at me. D"r Drager yelled at me. He said he could not find my insurance( blue sheild 65 plus HMO, He could call Blue Sheild, give my social and date of birth, and the info. is provided. I have never benn in such an inept office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][711696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

Dr. Draeger is the most knowledgable primary care doc I have used. I appreciate his references to studies when recommending treatments. He is always willing to take as much time as I need to discuss concerns...never feel rushed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][711695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2012

I am going to animatedly disagree with the other poster in regards to Ann Marie. First, I have been a patient of Dr. Draeger for over 15 years. He is the best Dr. I have ever had and would not consider going to another practice. Ann Marie has been a God send in treating me with severe medical problems and my husband with his military service connected injuries. She is attentive, contentious, courteous and ALWAYS returns our calls. She fought the insurance company on my behalf a few years ago to ensure I received the treatment I needed. She has called to check on me and make sure my current regiment is working for me and has even done phone consults and assisted me in obtaining free medication via the drug companies when I had a period of no insurance coverage. Penny, the office manager is a wonderful person and always a pleasure to talk to. Everyone there goes the extra mile. It will be a very sad day when anyone from that office decides to retire.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][711694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2010

I am new to Dr. Draeger. I had my daughter sign up for his office because of recent health issues. My daughter didn't see Dr. Draeger, but saw his PA Anne-Marie instead. I am appalled at how this woman has handled my daughter's problem. I don't know if my daughter is at death's door or just needs to be careful, but I DO know that I can't get any rational input from Anne-Marie who also couldn't be bothered to return my call after she left us in limbo about the test results. I am scrambling to find a new Doctor ASAP since my daughter is having apparent liver failure. This kook has made up her mind that I am a child abuser and my daughter (24) is a raging alcoholic. According to her my daughter should start drinking every day to avoid withdrawals that could further stress her liver. She isn't even considering the possibility that my daughter is having gallbladder problems (much more likely due to severe dieting and other medical history).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][711693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2009

I agree with the first comment! Best doctor I've ever had by far. Very attentive a friendly. Never once did he seem rushed or impatient with either my mother or myself. Penny and the rest of the office staff are also very friendly and curteous. I'd give Dr. Draeger's office 10 stars if that were possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][711692].votes_count ]]