Dr. JAMES M. FERRIS

Dr. JAMES M. FERRIS

Rate Dr. JAMES M. FERRIS

Dr. JAMES M. FERRIS's Ratings

I did filing after couple months I have to come back for root canal which I did. After a year and a half tooth brake.Next tooth , same story but root canal I decide to do in different place.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ferris is a no nonsense dentist deicated to the commitment to offer his patients an honest assesment of needed dental work accpmpanied by his best professional care. I wholeheartedly recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2012 | flag

this is like no office i've ever seen! the whole place is pretty dirty! this guy uses tool boxes to keep his dentistry equipment in. The bathroom is nasty! I found that with my last visit with him due to an insane abcess, he wasn't interested at all in anything that i had to say in regards to describing the pain that i had now been experiencing for over a week!! as i was trying to tell him about a particular tooth, he had the nerve to cut me off, tell me that i was anxious, he had covered all the bases, and i was all set. as if that wasn't bad enough, once i got out to the front desk and was in the middle of answering a question...he's yelling from around the corner, "just let her go"! I was appauled!! Needless to say, apparently mr know it all isn't as smart as he thinks because the tooth that i tried to tell him about STILL hurts!! i've been in pain for a week and a half now..and i don't mean a little pain either!

Submitted May 19, 2011 | flag