Rate Dr. JANELLE M. MEHALL

Dr. JANELLE M. MEHALL's Ratings

I took my fiance to see Mrs. Mehall five weeks I thinkafter our stick test showed that she was pregnant now the doctor did an ultrasound and couldn't find anything so went to the vaginal ultrasound and said oh wow it looks beautiful printed out and said here's the fetal pole here's the yolk sac. Couple weeks later and she wanted ahormone levels test. Few days later she called my phone, never mind the hippa laws and said oh no these are off the charts and it's definitely a blighted ovum., said there was absolutely no chance itd grow into a baby, she wanted to schedule us to have it removed that day. However we are believers in Jesus over anyone and got a second opinion. We were at each other's throats for the few weeks it took for us to get into our new(wonderful) obgyn, and gosh would you believe we heard a heartbeat that day. Saw our lil girl and she was healthy as ever. Now it's 30 days until lil Madison Lee Woods is due and I am so greatful for our new obgyn. Mehal gave me these options on the phone that day, d&c or wait and miscarriage on our own. If you ask me maybe she could've said come back in three weeks and we'll try again. But I wouldn't recommend her to anyone pregnant that actually wants the child . She wanted us to abort that day. Should be ashamed of herself.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

Dr. Mehall saved my life! When I thought my Essure coils had fallen out, I needed an GYN immediately! I heard excellent things about this office and had scheduled an appointment. I was suppose to see another doctor, but she came in to see me. Within a week, we confirmed that both my coils had fallen out, one in my uterus and the other on my large bowel. Dr. Mehall was knowledgeable, friendly and explained everything to me. I've had several surgeries in the past and knew this would be difficult, but necessary! Dr. Mehall preformed a 7 hour surgery and made sure my family was informed. I had to be on a ventilator for a few days, which was scary for all of us! She made sure my family knew I was going to pull through and just needed time. She came in one day in ICU at midnight to see me, nobody else would have done that! I owe Dr. Mehall more than I can repay... She saved me and gave me many more days with my 5 year old and 3 year old. I would recommend to everyone!

Submitted Feb. 10, 2014 | flag

Amazing!!! She takes her time to make you feel as comfortable as possible. She truly cares about her patients and their well being

Submitted Dec. 7, 2013 | flag

BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD! Im 30 weeks with my second pregnancy, and started seeing Dr. MEHALL at 14 weeks with my first pregnancy. She was the 4th OB I went to with my first pregnancy and I INSTANTLY FELL IN LOVE! She ia simply amazing. Durring the delivery of my child she was perfect, talked me threw everything, kept me calm, made me and my husband feel very safe and taken care of. She is sooo knowledgeable and explains thing in such a great way for you to understand. I would NEVER let anyone take care of my ob/gyn needs. I recommend her to every woman I know

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag

I saw dr mehall only because my dr was in a delivery. she was rude from the moment she walked in being very short with me and making very rude comments about heavy set ppl. she gave me no information didnt answer any questions and while doing the procedure she was so rough I was in tears the whole way home I do not recommend this dr to anyone and hope she gets her liscence revoked.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2013 | flag

Dr Mehall is one of the best doctors I have ever had. She took her time with me answered all of my questions never rushed me or made me feel as though I'm taking up her time. I was in the hospital at 21 weeks due to having a stint put in my kidney and she came to see me before going into her office for the day. That meant a lot to me considering a lot of other doctors wouldn't do that. My son and I are healthy and safe because of her. I would recommend her to anyone!

Submitted Aug. 20, 2012 | flag