Rate Dr. Yasmine Saad

Dr. Yasmine Saad's Ratings

Dr. Saad is amazing. Even when I walk into her office feeling great, and that I don't have anything that I specifically want to discuss, she casually finds something really insightful that makes me think. I have only wonderful things to say about her.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

Dr Saad and her team of psychologists are amazing! I love the concept: meeting with a senior psychologist who will design and tailor a treatment for me and then pick the best psychologist for me!I first had an initial consult with Dr. Saad and I got so much out of it. She understood me right away and picked a psychologist in her practice who would be best for me. I then met with my therapist and she was great! She has been so helpful! It is so hard to find a good therapist and it was such a relief to find someone good for me. I was so happy that I referred friends and family members. We all got different therapists and think wonders about Dr Saad's team. I think that this is the best place to seek therapy!

Submitted April 26, 2014 | flag

Dr. Yasmine Saad gave me gentle, precise insight into behavior that was undermining the quality of my life. Supportive, calm and patient, Dr. Saad's elegant and sophisticated approach helped me to understand how and why I undermine myself. She is an enormously talented and gifted practitioner and I am and will be forever grateful to have benefited from her wisdom as well as her superb listening and keen analytic skills.

Submitted March 23, 2014 | flag

Dr. Saad is very insightful and thoughtful. She is warm and will guide you through your discoveries.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Saad is so great! She is the type of person I felt comfortable with right away. She is also flexible and accommodating to my busy schedule.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr Saad is the best therapist I ever had. I loved her approach. She is very insightful and down to earth. She helped me tremendously. I no longer have panic attacks or depression and my relationship with my husband is so improved! I cannot thank her enough! I highly recommend her!

Submitted Sept. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Saad was so helpful! I have seen many psychologists throughout the years and none compared to her. She is brilliant, insightful, warm and very personable. In just a few sessions, she help me change my life. She gave me practical feedback and pointed things to me that no other psychologists had picked up. I decided to continue to see her, as she continues to be tremendously helpful! I highly recommend her

Submitted Sept. 10, 2013 | flag