Rate Dr. DANIEL R. ZANOTTI

Dr. DANIEL R. ZANOTTI's Ratings

Great doctor, was able to find a solution to my medical issue. Extremely sociable as well.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2013 | flag

Office staff was great, support staff was nice, and Dr. Zanotti himself was grea. He listened to my issues, and did not rush to try and get me out the door.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2013 | flag

While visiting San Diego over the holidays, Dr. Zanotti was recommended to me by a relative who is a doctor. Dr. Z took me in on short notice and went out of his way to properly diagnose an unusual and mysterious lung infection I was not able to shake for weeks and which had gotten worse. After the treatment he prescribed I was cured within 5 days. The staff at Sharp-Rees-Stealy where also wonderful and made sure I got the radiology done on the same day, for added piece of mind. I cannot be any happier. Thanks for saving my family holidays.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2013 | flag

I bring all my children to this doctor and I love him. He is very knowledgable and I trust his judgement. He always tries to get to the root of the problem instead of prescribing unnecessary medications.He is friendly and helpful.

Submitted May 20, 2011 | flag

I don't think that this doctor knows what he is doing. He is always changing his mind on the diagnosis. He also seems to put patients down and treat everyone as if they are drug addicts. I sincerely hope that He changes how he treats his patients.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2010 | flag