Rate Dr. Karyn L. Stern

Dr. Karyn L. Stern's Ratings

Oh My, Dr Stern is by far the best, nicest and most caring Endodontist I have visited. Due to my travel I have been to 4 different Endodontists and none of the others are close to the competancy of Dr Stern. She had to correct a procedure done by one in PA and I am so glad i was referred to her. I usually do not give 5s in ratings but she deserves it, she is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][227670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2013

I went to see Dr. Karyn Stern today for the first time. She is wonderful! Very personable, compassionate and explained the entire procedure regarding my root canal. I left feeling very impressed and I have always dreaded a visit to a dentist. At 8:30 tonight I receievd a call from her asking how I was feeling! I feel much better after my visit with her. I am 74 years of age and I have never had a dentist show such compassion. In my opinion she is a gem

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][227669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dr.Stern is very good at caring for her patients. I even received a thank you note a week after my appt for coming to her office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][227668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Gentle, caring, relaxed and most of all she explains what is she going to do at every step. I wish all the dentists would be as good as her. Although a root canal is not fun, I always look forward to see her. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][227667].votes_count ]]