Dr. Jennifer J. Momen

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Jennifer J. Momen has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5317961
30/03/14 4 4 1 2 No problems until our child had one that wasn't "easy." Jennifer Momen ignored our concerns about our baby's speech regression and other developmental issues, specifically about hearing impairment. Assured us our child's hearing was good based on a very incomplete "snapping" and voice screenings. Months later, she suggested autism evaluation, which turned into yet more months of suffering, pain, and confusion. Having had enough, we paid out of pocket for a second opinion and were referred to a specialist, where we learned that ALL of the problems were indeed related to near COMPLETE HEARING LOSS. Multiple surgeries later our child has almost full hearing and is thriving.
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jennifer" to "Jennifer J."
RID: 1119775
03/03/10 5 4 5 5 Jennifer is soft-spoken, but she is also very patient and kind. The entire office is wonderful. It doesn't matter whom we might have to see if Jennifer is unavailable, any one of them has already examined or been made aware of what is going on with your child. It is absolutely wonderful how they all work together, and form second or third opinions when necessary. Not to mention, they all are very good with children, and my son has never cried when he realized we were going to his pediatrician's office. The only negative comment I have concerning Jennifer and the treament of my son is that I feel she prescribes antibotics too frequently, after too-many-to-count ear infections and countless antibiotics, I had to specifically request to be referred to a specialist to try and get the problem resolved. Other than that, I have nothing but good things to say about Jennifer and the whole team at this office.  Respond
RID: 850225
01/04/09 5 4 5 5 Although my kids are regularly patients of Dr. Joseph Momen, they have seen Dr. Jennifer Momen many times. She seems to be an excellent doctor. One thing I love about their practice is that they will often call one another in and quickly go over the situation at hand, to get a kind of "in house" second opinion and in the event that something comes up subsequently and the other doctors are on call, they know the situation. Dr. Momen also makes her own follow-up calls, instead of having them made by a nurse. The only slight criticism I would have of her is that she speaks very softly. Normally, that might not matter, but for a mother who sometimes has a screaming child (or two!) on her lap while trying to listen to the doctor's diagnosis and instructions, that soft-spoken voice is very difficult to hear. I guess if that is the only criticism you have for a doctor, she must be doing pretty well. Overall, I would easily recommend Dr. Jennifer Momen to friends and family.
RID: 807913
04/03/09 5 5 5 5 Jennifer is a wonderful doctor. She is polite and listens to her patients. We left an incredible doctor in California when we moved here and we were very apprehensive about finding a new one. She seemed a little nervous the first year, but she's an incredible doctor so far. Joseph Momen helps her out, which should rest anyone's conscience about her young age. We feel very fortunate to have found such excellent doctors! Very lucky indeed.