Rate Dr. Gary P. Lask

Dr. Gary P. Lask's Ratings

Dr. Lask is fantastic. He performed Mohs surgery (skin cancer) on the end of my nose and I was left with barely a scar. Not only an expert in his field but kind, caring bedside manner too. Can't recommend him highly enough.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2012 | flag

I agree with the previous post. Dr. Lask is the best Dermatologist I have ever seen and I have seen alot! If you have any skin cancers make him your doctor!

Submitted July 28, 2009 | flag

Dr. Lask rocks. If you can get past the swarm of students who sometimes follow him from patient to patient you will be rewarded with one of the best derms in the country, he is very polite, patient and prompt, he actually has provided a couple of services to me for free just to make sure I was comfortable with it. His prices could be reduced a bit but you get what you pay for. Highly recommended!

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag