You may also like

Rate Dr. Jacqueline K. Hoang

Dr. Jacqueline K. Hoang's Ratings

I DO NOT recommend this practice to ANYONE! I've given them WAAAYYY TOO MANY CHANCES, but this will be the LAST one. Dr. Hoang is very unhelpful, she does not listen nor will call you back if something is wrong. I was told by the office staff NONE of the doctors will EVER call their patients back, so do not expect a call back. It just gets worse and worse each time I go back. Dr. Hoang seems to not care about her patients, its sad because I was actually a patient of hers for a very long time when I was a child, this is why I chose her for my own. I am very disappointed in her staff/care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

This doctor is the worst. They did not even look at my kids nor do a thorough check. Dr. Hoang kept on asking us to come back even though we have to pay $30 copay for each kid. The receptionists kept on transferring the call around without helping me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

I took my son in for a cold, I kinda just sat back to see what they would do. My son was also covered in rashes. Doctor said; "by just looking at him it looks like it's a virus" well thanks for not checking his ears, nose, throat or anything at all. I've been using these doctors since my 6yr old been born. They have become sloppy and not caring. Only doctor I like is Dr. Champagne . I will be finding someone new ASAP. Do not take your sick children here, unless you like to be turned down with no answers. Make a good choice for your children, this place is a total waste of time. This has not been my only bad experience here, I think I have given this practice too many chances, but this will be the LAST ONE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Great doctor. Awful staff with no knowledge of polite dealings with people or proper English. (and I'm ESL)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Dr. Hoang is the best so far. I will keep seeing her for my daughter. Hight recommended!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

Great doctor- she's great with our baby and 6 yr old. easy to get appointments and open on Saturday mornings. Very reasonable wait times and has separate waiting areas for sick kids and healthy kids (great idea).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][711753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

Es una buena doctora la recomiendo excelente....mi hija se siente muy feliz me gusta la atencion que me brinda a mi y a mi hija su trabajo es excelente, es muy puntual trata de comunicarse de acuerdo con el lenguaje de cada paciente,se preocupa por la salud de m hija me encanta me siento muy bien y segura con su profesion y como chekea a mi hija

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][711752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2011

I love Dr. Hoang as a doctor and as a people person. The office isnt 100% perfect but the wait time is good and they take same day sick appointments when they can. The staff DOES speak english and Ive never had any issues with them being rude or questioning me when I have an issue with something they say or do. I also saw a Dr. Shape a few times there when I took my kids in. She was excellent also. Both doctors are very kind and know their stuff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][711751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

We've been with Dr. Hoang for the last 10 years (3 kids, ages 10-15) and we're very pleased with her. The waiting room wait time is about equal to what I've experienced in other doctor's offices. She is a good listener and pays close attention to concerns, she is very knowledgeable, and is realistic about raising kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][711750].votes_count ]]