Rate Dr. Jacqueline K. Hoang

Dr. Jacqueline K. Hoang's Ratings

I took my son in for a cold, I kinda just sat back to see what they would do. My son was also covered in rashes. Doctor said; "by just looking at him it looks like it's a virus" well thanks for not checking his ears, nose, throat or anything at all. I've been using these doctors since my 6yr old been born. They have become sloppy and not caring. Only doctor I like is Dr. Champagne . I will be finding someone new ASAP. Do not take your sick children here, unless you like to be turned down with no answers. Make a good choice for your children, this place is a total waste of time. This has not been my only bad experience here, I think I have given this practice too many chances, but this will be the LAST ONE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Great doctor. Awful staff with no knowledge of polite dealings with people or proper English. (and I'm ESL)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Dr. Hoang is the best so far. I will keep seeing her for my daughter. Hight recommended!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

Great doctor- she's great with our baby and 6 yr old. easy to get appointments and open on Saturday mornings. Very reasonable wait times and has separate waiting areas for sick kids and healthy kids (great idea).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][711753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

Es una buena doctora la recomiendo excelente....mi hija se siente muy feliz me gusta la atencion que me brinda a mi y a mi hija su trabajo es excelente, es muy puntual trata de comunicarse de acuerdo con el lenguaje de cada paciente,se preocupa por la salud de m hija me encanta me siento muy bien y segura con su profesion y como chekea a mi hija

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][711752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2011

I love Dr. Hoang as a doctor and as a people person. The office isnt 100% perfect but the wait time is good and they take same day sick appointments when they can. The staff DOES speak english and Ive never had any issues with them being rude or questioning me when I have an issue with something they say or do. I also saw a Dr. Shape a few times there when I took my kids in. She was excellent also. Both doctors are very kind and know their stuff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][711751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

We've been with Dr. Hoang for the last 10 years (3 kids, ages 10-15) and we're very pleased with her. The waiting room wait time is about equal to what I've experienced in other doctor's offices. She is a good listener and pays close attention to concerns, she is very knowledgeable, and is realistic about raising kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][711750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2009

I called the office just to schedule an appointment. The receptionist answered the phone and only said, "Please hold." I sat on hold for over 10 minutes. The office is dirty and they don't have anyone there whose primary language is English. When the nurse took my son's temperature, she barely put the thermometer in his ear, not giving an accurate temperature. When I told her that's not correct she rolled her eyes at me. So I took the thermometer and properly took his temperature, which showed he had a fever. The doctor argued with me about what I know about my child, as it was our first visit. All in all, I wouldn't recommend taking your child to this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][711749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

I just move to the Springfield area past winter and in need of a pediatric to take care of my two years old. Based on recommendation from my co worker, I am glad I found Dr. Hoang. She has been very helpful and always there when I needed answers about my child's conditions and the office staff is very flexible in scheduling changes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][711748].votes_count ]]