Rate Dr. Jacqueline K. Hoang

Dr. Jacqueline K. Hoang's Ratings

Great doctor. Awful staff with no knowledge of polite dealings with people or proper English. (and I'm ESL)

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Hoang is the best so far. I will keep seeing her for my daughter. Hight recommended!!!

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

Great doctor- she's great with our baby and 6 yr old. easy to get appointments and open on Saturday mornings. Very reasonable wait times and has separate waiting areas for sick kids and healthy kids (great idea).

Submitted April 7, 2013 | flag

Es una buena doctora la recomiendo excelente....mi hija se siente muy feliz me gusta la atencion que me brinda a mi y a mi hija su trabajo es excelente, es muy puntual trata de comunicarse de acuerdo con el lenguaje de cada paciente,se preocupa por la salud de m hija me encanta me siento muy bien y segura con su profesion y como chekea a mi hija

Submitted Oct. 7, 2011 | flag

I love Dr. Hoang as a doctor and as a people person. The office isnt 100% perfect but the wait time is good and they take same day sick appointments when they can. The staff DOES speak english and Ive never had any issues with them being rude or questioning me when I have an issue with something they say or do. I also saw a Dr. Shape a few times there when I took my kids in. She was excellent also. Both doctors are very kind and know their stuff!

Submitted July 6, 2010 | flag

We've been with Dr. Hoang for the last 10 years (3 kids, ages 10-15) and we're very pleased with her. The waiting room wait time is about equal to what I've experienced in other doctor's offices. She is a good listener and pays close attention to concerns, she is very knowledgeable, and is realistic about raising kids.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2009 | flag

I called the office just to schedule an appointment. The receptionist answered the phone and only said, "Please hold." I sat on hold for over 10 minutes. The office is dirty and they don't have anyone there whose primary language is English. When the nurse took my son's temperature, she barely put the thermometer in his ear, not giving an accurate temperature. When I told her that's not correct she rolled her eyes at me. So I took the thermometer and properly took his temperature, which showed he had a fever. The doctor argued with me about what I know about my child, as it was our first visit. All in all, I wouldn't recommend taking your child to this office.

Submitted July 20, 2009 | flag

I just move to the Springfield area past winter and in need of a pediatric to take care of my two years old. Based on recommendation from my co worker, I am glad I found Dr. Hoang. She has been very helpful and always there when I needed answers about my child's conditions and the office staff is very flexible in scheduling changes.

Submitted May 14, 2009 | flag

I went to this office since my child was born. As a new mother, I tend to call their emergency 24 hr line a lot. Usually the doctor would call me back within 5 - 15 minutes. The doctors are very patient and answer all my questions. My baby is very active one that I am so scare when it comes to her shots. However, the nurse was so gentle and good that it went out so smooth. The staff is nice and helpful.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2009 | flag