Rate Dr. William Bilek

Dr. William Bilek's Ratings

I miss Dr Bilek, he was my doctor a long time ago in MTL and most of my friends and I were his patients. Since he left I have been with two other docs and none compare to him. We miss you in Canada dr Bilek wish you would come home.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2149633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2008

In 1979, I had an ectopic pregnancy and Dr. Bilek saved my life. I then told him that I would be his patient until I died. Unfortunately he moved away from Montreal, and I haven't found another doctor to replace him. I honetly wish that he would come back ... Laurette Martin

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2149632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2008

Fantastic doctor - I miss him from Montreal. He delivered both my children by c-section, the scars are so small, I actually had other doctors compliment me on the minimal scarring. Sounds crazy, but it's true! Sadly, because I compare all doctors to Dr Bilek, I have not been able to find a suitable replacement. He is funny, easy going, and extremely serious when he has to be. He listens and answers all questions without being condescending. Dr Bilek - Montreal misses you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2149631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2007

I am so sad he has left MONTREAL, QC. He was the best DR since I had an incident happen to me as a child, as an adlult he became my OBGYN I am so sad he never had the chance to deliver my child!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2149630].votes_count ]]