Rate Dr. LISA S. WANG

Dr. LISA S. WANG's Ratings

I ended up at Dr. Wang's office because my insurance changed. Nobody likes to change doctors in the middle of chemo, but in this case I am sure glad I did. I used to have severe nausea after chemo at my old doctor and I was told it was normal. Dr. Wang took my complaints of nausea seriously and found a combination of medicines that improved my after chemo nausea by more than I could have hoped for. I do still feel nauseous after chemo, but now I'm back on my feet in 2-3 days instead of a week like I used to. I have my life back and for the first time I am starting to think I might be able to finish my treatment. I would recommend Dr. Wang to my friends and family.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Wang is undoubtedly a brilliant scientist and physician. However, she needs to greatly improve her empathy and bedside manner, especially when delivering unexpected, life-altering medical results.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2014 | flag

Terrific oncologist, takes the time to answer all of my questions and always goes the extra mile for me.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2013 | flag

I am very lucky to have found Dr. Wang. She was informative, helpful and caring. I always trusted she had my best interests at heart.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2012 | flag

I am glad to have Dr Wang as my oncologist. She was very helpful educating my family and I and answering all our questions throughout this difficult process. I appreciate her patience and would recommend her to others.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2012 | flag

Glad to have Dr. Wang as my doctor during a difficult time. Terrific doctor.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Wang is really bad about psychology. She probably causes depression on almost every patient. She has been the worst oncologist I have ever seen.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2012 | flag