Dr. Wayne Clairborne

Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 13 reviews. Dr. Wayne Clairborne has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5203989
22/02/14 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Clairborne for many years now as my GYN. He's so fast and painless, kind and non-judgemental, and also very funny and cool. I'm now pregnant and can't wait to have him deliver the baby. He makes you feel really calm.
RID: 1408603
06/04/11 4 5 5 5 I have had Dr C for 22 years and he is the best. My mother had him and my daughter goes to him. Highly recommended.
Insurance: Tufts
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 1315279
15/12/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Clairborne is the best doctor you could ever want. He is very detailed oriented. Can do the fastest pap this side of USA. Is such a nice guy. Love him.
RID: 1151229
16/04/10 5 4 5 5 I was referred to Dr. Clairborne in an emergency situation while away from my home state and couldn't have been happier. He put me at ease and patiently answered all my questions when I was anxious. I even came back to RI to have my surgery because I was so impressed with him. He is everything all the other reviewers mentioned - patient, kind, knowledgeable, caring, dynamic, skilled and has a good sense of humor. I'm thinking of making him my regular GYN even though I live 400 miles away!
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1123747
09/03/10 4 4 5 5 This is long overdue, but Dr. Clairborne is by far the best doctor I ever had. He was very empathetic, knowledgeable and kind. Wonderful, old-fashioned "bedside manner." He assisted me through several medical issues with the same care given as the first. I would (and do) refer him to everyone I know. This will show my age - but who cares - Drs. Kildaire and Welby would be proud!! Have a wonderful day.  Respond
RID: 1087452
24/01/10 5 5 5 5 Dr.Clairborne is an excellent doctor. He delivered both my sister and I. My mother would recommend him to anyone. He is very calm whenever you are not. Anybody would by lucky to have a doctor like him. the Branker's  Respond
RID: 1046916
01/12/09 5 5 5 5 he is the best i love him dearly i refered my family to him i had my last child with him and he took good care of me love him he is a great Doctor.
RID: 1025094
03/11/09 4 4 5 5 I HAVE RELOCATED TO WISCONSIN AND WISH I COULD TAKE DR CLAIRBORNE WITH ME!! HE IS EVERYTHING THE ABOVE COMMENTS SAY HE IS. WILL TRULY MISS HIM.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 1003893
06/10/09 4 4 5 5 he is the best dr in the world!!!!! going to him for my 3rd pregnancy and would never go to anyone else. usually i hate dr's but i love going to see him. he makes all my worries go away when im being a freak! recommend him to anyone!!!!
RID: 693509
30/09/08 4 4 5 5 Great doctor, great bedside manners. I also heard many good things about him from other people, which all turned out to be true. Patient and respectful person, he makes you feel good!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 507173
07/02/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Clairborne had limitless patience for my many questions; I was especially impressed with his calmness when I, faced with a hostile workplace regarding maternity leave, got hysterical in his office. We calmly put a response plan together. Also, all the nurses at the hospital chose him for their own children's births - surely a sign!
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 57256
20/11/06 4 5 5 I had surgery 10 yrs ago and have never forgotten the genuine care and concern I received. He has a wonderful sense of humor, a calming personality and a wealth of knowledge which he gladly shares. The nurses in the OR had asked me who my Dr.was. When I told them they said I was very lucky and that they all loved Dr. Claiborne.
Insurance: Harvard-Pilgrim
RID: 47723
27/09/06 5 5 5 Thsi Dr. ia the very best obgyn I have ever had. I had major surgery from him and he was courtious,made allowences for my special requests and listened to me. Patient, kind and understanding. Very honest-with good "bed-side manners"  Respond