Rate Dr. Jared M. Wasserman

Dr. Jared M. Wasserman's Ratings

After going to several doctors with very little help or answers , I decided to seek another opinion after recieving a referral to Ent and Allergy. I made an appointment with Dr. Wasserman and finally I was spoken to with care and concern. He took the time to explain things that contribute to my reflux and offered me several ways to alleviate the symptoms. I am on a lot of medications so it was wonderful to be in a Doctors office that really gets to know his patients. I also would like to applaud his office in Englewood for their smiles and professionalism . Every single person I encountered was helpful and friendly . For someone like me who has to realy on friends to take them to their appointments. It's very gratifying to feel I did not waste my time . Up until meeting Dr. Wasserman, I was truly ready to give up on thinking that in today's World there are still doctors out there that truly listen and care about their patients. I have found that with Ent and Allergy. Wonderful experience !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Dr Wasserman was one of the most professional and caring doctors I have ever encountered. His bedside manner is impeccable. He took the time to listen to every single one of my concerns, symptoms, health history, etc. and provided excellent medical advice. I am very pleasantly surprised as I had been to several ENTs in the past who were very abrupt and dismissive. I can't speak to the other doctors in his practice, but his staff was very friendly as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][228299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

I would not go anywhere else. Dr Wasserman is very attentive, knowledgeable, and personable. He made my son feel very comfortable during his procedure. Wonderful doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][228298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Wasserman. He is a wonderful MD, great with kids!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][228297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Dr. Wasserman is absolutely lovely. He is bright, gentle, and caring. For his relatively young age, he is very seasoned and has a wonderful approach to patient care. I highly recommend him. Also, his office is very clean which is important!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][228296].votes_count ]]