Rate Dr. Jared M. Wasserman

Dr. Jared M. Wasserman's Ratings

Dr Wasserman was one of the most professional and caring doctors I have ever encountered. His bedside manner is impeccable. He took the time to listen to every single one of my concerns, symptoms, health history, etc. and provided excellent medical advice. I am very pleasantly surprised as I had been to several ENTs in the past who were very abrupt and dismissive. I can't speak to the other doctors in his practice, but his staff was very friendly as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][228299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

I would not go anywhere else. Dr Wasserman is very attentive, knowledgeable, and personable. He made my son feel very comfortable during his procedure. Wonderful doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][228298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Wasserman. He is a wonderful MD, great with kids!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][228297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Dr. Wasserman is absolutely lovely. He is bright, gentle, and caring. For his relatively young age, he is very seasoned and has a wonderful approach to patient care. I highly recommend him. Also, his office is very clean which is important!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][228296].votes_count ]]