Rate Dr. Michael C. Raklewicz

Dr. Michael C. Raklewicz's Ratings

all these comments are old one! I had knee surgery> I found the docotor to be headey high minded of himself. He treated me like a child keep saying things like do yoy understand and seeming angered by my questions. He may have been the best in 1999,but I think he needs a referesher course in how to treat people as his equal> Not like he's the God of the O.R. still having problems and I have a 2nd injury which he says will be find.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2014 | flag

I would have any other dr touch my knees or hips, only Dr. Rak, he is the best in his field, he is a teacher and a friend to everyone he comes in contact with.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2009 | flag

supposed to be the best, but that isn't always good enough

Submitted Aug. 6, 2008 | flag

HAD KNEE PROBLEMS FROM FALL AT WORK ...REPARIED MY KNEE 4 YEARS AGO ...WISH I HAD GONE SOONER ...NEVER HAD A PROBLEM AFTER THE SURGERY

Submitted April 30, 2007 | flag

wonderful doctor.wonderful personality and excellent sergon

Submitted March 25, 2007 | flag

Fantastic surgeon. I took an aunt to him for a total knee replacement and it went extremely well. Her life is so much better because of him

Submitted Oct. 10, 2006 | flag

One of the most experienced orthopedic surgeons in our area.

Submitted July 8, 2006 | flag

If you need a knee replacement this the Doc to see

Submitted June 7, 2006 | flag