Rate Dr. Adam D. Stein

Dr. Adam D. Stein's Ratings

Amazing…not that he had a lot to work with, I will never be a star or a model, but I have been told I look at least 15 years younger…. I am soooo happy! I am really moving fast towards 3/4 of a century...

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Stein was great! He preformed a miracle! His staff is awesome. I would, will and have highly recommended. Him!

Submitted Feb. 21, 2014 | flag

What an absolutely fabulous and transforming experience! When my sister came home with her new nose I was convinced that Dr. Stein was the man to see for mine. After having my own surgery and undergoing the healing process, I am still convinced Dr. Stein was the right choice. I am so happy about my decision! A wonderful experience throughout!

Submitted Jan. 27, 2014 | flag

I am amazed and so thankful!! Dr. Stein exceeded my expectation by 300 percent. I feel so much better about myself now and have such a renewed sense of self and confidence. I wanted an expert and I certainly found the best.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2013 | flag

had face lift i love it. my sons think i look 10 years younger. thanks dr stein and staff.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2013 | flag

I love what Dr Stein has done for me. I look younger and feel younger due to this procedure. I highly recommend him and his staff.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2013 | flag

I went in to get my under eyes done with a filler. I had Grace do it before. I called ahead and asked if Grace still worked there. The receptionist, Mary Anne told me I would have the same person I had before , which was Grace. So, I arrive a little early. As I go into the waiting room, a different woman comes in. I'm thinking she prepping me for Grace, but she stays in the room talking to me. I didn't see her wash her hands once but she kept putting her finger underneath my eye well. Her name is Catherine. She then let me know that Grace had left. She stated that one of my eye wells seem to have less volume than the other but then kept saying the filler wouldn't make much of a difference. She then suggested eye creme and vitamin C. On one hand, I appreciate she saved me some money but on the other hand m I felt she was making excuses so she wouldn't have to do it. She kept saying Oh sorry as if she really could care less. Honestly, it was a waste of time.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2013 | flag

Roxanne, Grace and Katherine are wonderful. Always make you feel so special and know what they are doing!

Submitted May 10, 2013 | flag

This decision was one of the best one I've ever made in my life. Not only did it make me have more self confidence but it made me happier inside and out. Now, it's all looking straight ahead and focus on my other goals in life. Thank you for this gift.

Submitted May 1, 2013 | flag

Excellent procedure. Dr Stein is an expert and his staff is very professional and nice. I am extremely happy with my new look.

Submitted July 23, 2012 | flag