Rate Dr. Jeremy Urbanczyk

Dr. Jeremy Urbanczyk's Ratings

Dr Jeremy is simply wonderful! He took care of my mother when she broke her hip. He and his staff went above and beyond to make sure that she was cared for. He took his time explaining things and answered any questions we had. The staff always had a smile on their face and made us feel like we weren't just another patient but like we were family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2474949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

A nice, caring and professional doctor. Sets down and listens, takes time take care of your concerns. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2248428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Absolutely the best orthopedic in town! Great bedside manner, very caring and knowledgable! I have recommended him to all of my family and friends. Staff was great as well! A+ Dr. U!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2248427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I liked the doctor and thought he was very friendly and understanding. However after I had my knee surgery I was rush discharged from the hospital and my instructions were very vague and not very detailed at all. I've spent the last two weeks not knowing what to expect or really been knowing how to take care of myself. I tried calling with my concerns and he's got some of the rudest office staff I've ever dealt with. I like him but his nurses need better people skills

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2248426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Dr. Urbanczyk is a great dr. He is very caring and considerate. And he is very knowledgeable in his field. I highly recommend him. It's to bad though he doesn't know about the white nurse that he has working his back office that is RUINING his practice. This person is so rude and hateful to his patients that it is outrageous. I've seen it, and I'he put up with it. But Dr. U needs to know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][228858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2014

I saw this doctor for knee arthritis. I had seen other physicians in the area, and I was quite pleased with his conservative approach. If I have to have knee replacement, I will not hesitate to see him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][228857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2013

very caring dr. good bedside matter. I have a broken wrist amd was very pleased with his manner of treatment

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][228856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

If you have a job and you need to take a leave of absence for an injury this is not the doctor to see. He will not fill the paperwork correctly, or not at all, causing you to lose your job. He will not allow the time for you to get avenues for your surgery accomplished. I lost my job because of him. And will never deal with him again. Nor will I recommend him to anyone. Thanks Doc! For nothing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][228859].votes_count ]]