Dr. HEATHER L. HOFFLICH

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. HEATHER L. HOFFLICH has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Endocrinologist-related: Cushing's syndrome, hyperthyroidism, hypogonadism, metabolic bone disease, diabetes mellitus, pituitary dysfunction, neuroendocrinology, diabetes, pancreas, pituitary gland, ovaries, testes, thyroid, adrenal glands
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5540130
06/06/14 5 5 5 5 I could not be happier with my experience. Dr.Hofflich most effectively combined her knowledge, experience, compassion and thoroughness which were reflected in the care I received!
Insurance: Medicare
Respond

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.1

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "HEATHER" to "HEATHER L."
RID: 2900540
07/10/13 5 5 5 5 I came to Dr. Hofflich because I have osteoporosis. She made me feel so comfortable, and answered all my questions. I was so impressed at her knowledge, her warmth, and her bedside manner. She is fantastic. Everyone should see her to get your osteoporosis questions answered. She is the best!
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2744543
01/08/13 5 5 5 5 Heather is very down to earth, genuinely kind and supportive. I always feel comfortable and trust the advice and medical attention that I receive from her. She is the best physician, I have ever had in my 42 years: having two c-sections and having uterus my removed. She has helped me greatly with my thyroid condition and weight loss. I highly recommend her!
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 2449130
17/10/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hofflich is wonderful and has been my doctor for over 3 years now. She makes me feel very comfortable and has really helped me change my lifestyle. She helped me to lose over 35 pounds through her encouragment and guidance. She really takes the time to explain things to me and listens to all my needs. I highly recommend her to all!!!  Respond
RID: 1478461
03/07/11 5 5 5 5 excellent, kind, caring physician. She listens to me thoroughly and always spends extra time with me. I adore her.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield