Rate Dr. HEATHER L. HOFFLICH

Dr. HEATHER L. HOFFLICH's Ratings

I could not be happier with my experience. Dr.Hofflich most effectively combined her knowledge, experience, compassion and thoroughness which were reflected in the care I received!

Submitted June 6, 2014 | flag

I came to Dr. Hofflich because I have osteoporosis. She made me feel so comfortable, and answered all my questions. I was so impressed at her knowledge, her warmth, and her bedside manner. She is fantastic. Everyone should see her to get your osteoporosis questions answered. She is the best!

Submitted Oct. 7, 2013 | flag

Heather is very down to earth, genuinely kind and supportive. I always feel comfortable and trust the advice and medical attention that I receive from her. She is the best physician, I have ever had in my 42 years: having two c-sections and having uterus my removed. She has helped me greatly with my thyroid condition and weight loss. I highly recommend her!

Submitted Aug. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Hofflich is wonderful and has been my doctor for over 3 years now. She makes me feel very comfortable and has really helped me change my lifestyle. She helped me to lose over 35 pounds through her encouragment and guidance. She really takes the time to explain things to me and listens to all my needs. I highly recommend her to all!!!

Submitted Oct. 17, 2012 | flag

excellent, kind, caring physician. She listens to me thoroughly and always spends extra time with me. I adore her.

Submitted July 3, 2011 | flag