Rate Dr. ROBERT J. HEINECK

Dr. ROBERT J. HEINECK's Ratings

Dr. Heineck is a very compassionate doctor and really cares about you as his patient. He is different from most doctors because he takes the extra time to get to know you as a person. I feel comfortable sharing my concerns with him and he really listens and takes my concerns seriously. While I was pregnant, I would have many concerns and he took them all seriously instead of brushing them off. He never just assumed that a symptom I was having was normal. He would always check to be sure nothing was wrong. I highly recommend Dr. Heineck!

Submitted June 5, 2013 | flag

He was so comforting! I have anxiety disorder, and I was very nervous about my first pelvic exam. He was charismatic and talked me through every thing. I felt very safe and in good care around him. I would recommend him to anyone. He was obviously very knowledgeable, and I will be going back to him as long as he is in Blacksburg.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013 | flag