You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert J. Heineck

Dr. Robert J. Heineck's Ratings

Dr.Heineck's nurse is not very knowledgeable in my opinion. I had been having pain and bleeding for quite a while and needed to be seen. She said she would "route Dr.Heineck a message" and he would call me back. He never did, and I'm not sure of it is his fault or hers. I ended up hurting for 2 more days and even passed a large amount of brown mucus, it did t even phase her. She had a very "oh well" attitude about it. I went to my family doctor, who performed a pelvic exam and confirmed I had quite a bit of inflammation and was immediately put on 2 high power antibiotics. When I finally spoke with Dr.Heinick on the phone he did not really say much but seemed helpful in that he would have to get rest results and such to confirm diagnoses. I'm actually leery as to keeping him as an OB, once that time comes, now that I know serious issues are brushed off. I feel like his office need to be reminded that he just as much. GYN as he is an OB.
-signed really confused, upset, and unsure!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr. Heineck is a very compassionate doctor and really cares about you as his patient. He is different from most doctors because he takes the extra time to get to know you as a person. I feel comfortable sharing my concerns with him and he really listens and takes my concerns seriously. While I was pregnant, I would have many concerns and he took them all seriously instead of brushing them off. He never just assumed that a symptom I was having was normal. He would always check to be sure nothing was wrong. I highly recommend Dr. Heineck!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][229082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

He was so comforting! I have anxiety disorder, and I was very nervous about my first pelvic exam. He was charismatic and talked me through every thing. I felt very safe and in good care around him. I would recommend him to anyone. He was obviously very knowledgeable, and I will be going back to him as long as he is in Blacksburg.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][229081].votes_count ]]