Rate Dr. ANTHONY G. GAMBALE

Dr. ANTHONY G. GAMBALE's Ratings

Dr Gambale made his diagnosis as I walked in his office! He did not no what I was there for and when I explained my problem he completely re directed the conversation to a fit his personal agenda ! I did not get any of the treatment I visited him for ! He insisted on telling me that my legs were different lengths and my spine was curved and dangerous ! Me gambale would be a spectacular infomercial spokesman ! I felt like I was in an office with a snake oil salesman! I exited the office with pain that didn't exist when I arrived ! If you are looking for a doctor that is going to be receptive and actually treat you for the issues that you truly need help for don't go to this office ! His agenda is selling a product he designed and a book he published about the spinal curve!

Submitted Jan. 30, 2014 | flag

This is the place to be! The staff is wonderful and the service is excellent!

Submitted Feb. 19, 2013 | flag