Rate Dr. Bertina C. Yuen

Dr. Bertina C. Yuen's Ratings

Dr. Yuen is very knowledgable and very helpful and nice, and I did feel very comfortable with her because I could tell that what she recommended was the best treatment for me -- to help ME!! Before my appointment, I was a little scared to see a dentist for surgery, and didn't really understand why I needed any treatment since my gums were not bleeding and I was not in any pain. But after my appointment with her I had a much better understanding of why I did need treatment. I actually really liked her and although I was not happy I needed treatment, I was happy that I now understood what was going on and was happy that I did feel comforatable enough to move on and get the treatment she recommended. Dr. Yuen was awesome!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][106127].votes_count ]]