Dr. KIER ECKLUND

Grad. Year: 2002

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 29/07/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. KIER ECKLUND has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.6
RID: 2284852
23/06/12 5 5 5 5 Amazing. I saw him for my shoulder rotator cuff tear. He put my mind at ease from the start, and his explanations were very thorough and easy to understand. Needless to say, I am now 11 months out from surgery for repair and my shoulder feels great. It hasn't felt this good in years. I have returned to golf, tennis, and basketball which is more than I could ask for. I am very glad I went to see Dr. Ecklund and would recommend him to anyone with a shoulder injury.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
Respond
RID: 1398309
26/03/11 5 5 5 5 The best doctor I have ever seen. He sent time discussing the problem with my shoulder. His diagnosis and surgical treatment was right on. I am now back to swimming and playing tennis without any problem at all. I highly recommend him.
Respond
RID: 1236942
25/08/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ecklund did an awesome job repairing my fractured kneecap. I have full use of my leg again!
See Responses