Rate Dr. Steven B. Kupferman

Dr. Steven B. Kupferman's Ratings

My son is 20 years-old. I took him to Dr. Kupferman to have all 4 of his wisdom teeth extracted. Dr. Kupferman and his staff were great. The procedure went smoothly and they were very understanding of my "Mama Bear" need to be with him until he was almost under anesthetic and there when he woke up in recovery. They covered him in a snuggly blanket during recovery, gave him an icepack headband to reduce swelling and had given me the pain prescription at the consultation, so I already had the meds before the surgery. We just went back last week for the follow up and my son is healing perfectly. His pain was managed with the meds and he had no bruising and minimal swelling.

Dr. Kupferman is a very relaxed professional, which helps to keep patients and Mama Bears relaxed. It's easy to tell he is good at what he does.

If you are a nervous mom bringing your child in for wisdom teeth, your baby will be in good hands with Dr. K and his team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Dr. Steven B. Kupferman's response
Hi Susan: I'm glad to know we helped both you and your son feel relaxed and confident about the wisdom teeth extraction procedure. A lot of parents accompany their children when they undergo this kind of surgery. We take special care to make sure our patients have everything they need to recover optimally. Clearly you did a great job ensuring that the post operative instructions were followed, which is so important to ensuring the recovery process goes smoothly. Thank you for choosing our practice and for taking the time to write such a nice review.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Not a good Doctor. He ruined my child's mouth. My child will need a FAKE TOOTH to replace the permanent tooth that was extracted by MISTAKE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][106214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2012

Does not return phone calls adn staff is not very helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][106213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2010

dr. kupferman is a great surgeon and has a great office. i highly recommend seeing him if you need an oral surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][106212].votes_count ]]