Rate Dr. Julie Foont

Dr. Julie Foont's Ratings

My past experience has been negative with two doctors who were very dismissive and I'm sure I know why...overweight and overage. Dr. Foont was the total opposite. A breath of fresh air. I felt like a "person", not a number. She was totally open to questions. It was a very positive experience. I highly recommend her. The woman at the desk was so knowledgeable; so friendly and when I told her how much I like the doctor, she told me what a privilege it was to work for her. Need I say more???

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][106268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Dr. Foont has the best 'bedside manner' of any doctor I've ever met. Her human connection and wise approach to whole patient puts her in a league by herself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][106267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr. Foont is THE best doctor I've ever seen, bar none, in any specialty or no specialty. She's patient, caring and actually listens to the history that you give her. Her expertise and knowledge are exceeded only by her humanity and for me to say such things is saying a lot beause I HATE doctors. Dr. Foont is in a class by herself. I've never, and I mean, never met a doctor like her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][106266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2012

I was so concerned about my condition until I saw Dr. Foont. Seeing her put my mind at ease. I know I need some additional tests, but she explained everything and the reasoning behind each choice. I am so glad and relieved that I found such a warm and genuine doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][106265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2012

Simply an all around amazing Doctor. The previous comments are right on point. The staff are great as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][106264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2012

I went in to talk about Hepatitis and blood results. Dr. Julie Foont is a warm, genuine doctor who spends time with you, answers all questions, and doesn't rush you out. She explains everything clearly and she got back my results super quick. Excellent communication! Just a totally wonderful gastroenterologist. I wish I could see her as my regular doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][106263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Doc was punctual and caring. She spent a lot of time and listened. A novel experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][106262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

What an awesome Doctor.Very personable and thorough. I went to her for a gastric problem but I hope she will accept me as a general patient. I highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][106261].votes_count ]]