Dr. GLENN K. Takei

Grad. Year: 1976

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. GLENN K. Takei has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

05/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.7

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "GLENN" to "GLENN K."
RID: 2367747
15/07/12 5 4 5 5 Dr. Takei is very nice and takes the time to explain everything to you. He just did surgery on my 12 year old son, he said he is his youngest patient so far, and he did a wonderful job.
RID: 1516226
18/08/11 5 3 5 5 Best doctor for ACL replacement. Very good bed-side manner. Knew every step of the way, how I was going to progress and kept me informed as time went by. Always answered every question without a pause. Will use him for all my Ortho needs in the future and recommend him to all.
RID: 1145358
08/04/10 5 4 5 5 I am completely satisfied with the surgery and after care that I have received from Dr.Takei. I would highly recommend him.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 664447
12/08/08 5 2 5 5 Dr. Takei performed a full knee replacement on me in January, 2008. He exudes a sense of low-keyed competence that is very reassuring. He answers questions thoroughly and patiently. Great bed-side manner!  Respond
RID: 31790
06/06/06 4 5 4 I found this doctor via the standard look-up on the Blue Cross CA site. And I was bad-mouthing physicians, as I'm prone to do, while I was looking for a doctor to examine my ankle. Dr. Takei turned out to be a breath of fresh air. He went out of his way to explain what the injury could be and seemed genuinely interested in explaining his diagnosis. Didn't seem like he was in a rush at all, though I know he was juggling several patients during the time I was in his office.