Rate Dr. Stephen Nervi

Dr. Stephen Nervi's Ratings

Dr. Stephen Nervi’s practice is a money machine and not about compassionate dermatology. While I have no doubt that he is technically proficient, my first visit was extremely quick, he performed some procedures that were not necessary just to make more money, and he did not document exactly what he did. The charges were extremely high, and when I spoke with the Office Manager, she talked to the Dr., and said that he would not change them but that I could call their Billing Company. I spoke with someone in Billing who said she’d get back to me, and surprise, she never did. I called several times and all to no avail. I highly recommend avoiding this practice!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Great Dr would recommend him to anyone. Great bedside manner, no fuss approach, tells you as it is. Recommended him to a ton of friends and family who agree. He also has hrs at warren demo. He also has a sense of humor incase you're nervous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][106432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

Dr. Nervi was incredibly thorough during his skin cancer screening--he even looks in your mouth!! He found a basal cell skin cancer on my back, offered treatment options and removed it in the office with no problems. I trust him, would recommend him to anyone and have since sent my wife and kids to him for various issues. !! My only complaint is the exam table in the room for my skin screening sounds like it needs a little WD-40 as you are raised up for the skin exam.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][106431].votes_count ]]