Rate Dr. Stephen Nervi

Dr. Stephen Nervi's Ratings

Great Dr would recommend him to anyone. Great bedside manner, no fuss approach, tells you as it is. Recommended him to a ton of friends and family who agree. He also has hrs at warren demo. He also has a sense of humor incase you're nervous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][106432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

Dr. Nervi was incredibly thorough during his skin cancer screening--he even looks in your mouth!! He found a basal cell skin cancer on my back, offered treatment options and removed it in the office with no problems. I trust him, would recommend him to anyone and have since sent my wife and kids to him for various issues. !! My only complaint is the exam table in the room for my skin screening sounds like it needs a little WD-40 as you are raised up for the skin exam.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][106431].votes_count ]]