Rate Dr. Christine J. Seo

Dr. Christine J. Seo's Ratings

Dr Seo, my father has made meraculous recovery... and I know he has got excellent care through you and your associates... as I reached out to you once before in regards to my needs, I will continue to reach out when the time requires. excellent excellent care... thank you, dl

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][106525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2012

She assisted with another doctor from her office. She was helpful and knowledge of my problem. I can't thank her enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][106524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Dr. Christina has Seo has misdiagnosed my medical condition which caused me a lot of unnecessary suffering. I had to go to another specialist in NY in order to get the right diagnose and treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][106523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

I found Dr. Seo to be extremely thorough, understanding, and caring. I was apprehensive about going to the doctor, because I have a family member who is losing his battle with cancer, and after seeing Dr. Seo, and making the point to have preventive care in my life a priority, seeing her was the best decision I ever made.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][106522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

She did my husbands surgery and i would highly recommend her- She is kind, helpful, and her ability to make you comfortable is surely a strong point. She was very clear in her diagnosis, prognosis, and detailed in every step of the process.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][106521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

If inquiring about Dr. Seo you need not look any further. She is the best. Doctors do not comoe any better. She truly cares about her patients, you wont be a number. She is the PICASSO of surgeons. I'm living proof. YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER DOCTOR. Any questions you can email me at BOBBYBANNON@AOL.COM and put dr. seo in the subject box. Im a former patient of hers from the Cleveland Clinic in Weston Florida, a hospital that people from all over the world travel to for treatment. I was a year from death when i met her 5 years ago and I'l healthy and active today thanks to her. IF SHE CANT HELP YOU NO ONE CAN...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][106520].votes_count ]]