Rate Dr. Douglas L. Gillott

Dr. Douglas L. Gillott's Ratings

Dr. Gillott delivered all 5 of my kids. I lived well over a hundred miles away for my last two but stayed with my mother in Desert Hot Springs for the final days so he could deliver the babies.

Submitted May 23, 2014 | flag

While Dr. Gillott was friendly and efficient, he displayed a petty, temperamental and unprofessional attitude, which interfered with his service. H refused to see me for my post-op and would not acknowledge or discuss injuries to my body that I received during surgery. Numerous complaints were filed. Very devastating experience.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2012 | flag

He is the best OB/GYN I have had.My delivery was so smooth .He is an excellent doctor.My baby is turning one in November and I could not ask for a better doctor than him.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Gillott was the best doctor I had. He was personable and knowledgeable. He let you ask questions and answered them thoroughly, making sure you understand.

Submitted July 13, 2012 | flag

He is the best OBGYN I have had.He is a gifted doctor and handled my delivery really well.I would highly recommend him .

Submitted Feb. 8, 2012 | flag

Best OB ever! I'm under Dr Gillott's care for my twin pregnancy, and couldn't be happier. He and his staff provide excellent and thorough patient care, he answers questions and never rushes me out of appointments. He is by far the best OB I've ever had.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2010 | flag

He is THE BEST doctor I have ever had. He is friendly and knowledgeable. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. All of the nurses agreed that he is AMAZING and they all recommended him over any other doctor in the network!

Submitted May 3, 2010 | flag

Hands down the best doctor I've experienced. He went above and beyond to help me. I was amazed that a doctor such as this really exists. I would reccomend him to anyone proactive about their health!

Submitted April 28, 2010 | flag

Dr Gillott was TRULY the best!! He has such a great, funny, and caring personality. His attention to detail was key, as I was having twins. I transferred to him while I was 8 months pregnant and even as a new patient he gave me such superior treatment, even making it possible for me to have my boys scheduled on a holiday! I had a c-section and my husband to this day thanks Dr. Gillott for the excellent job he did on my incision. We are no longer in Sacramento but would HIGHLY recommend him if you are, he made my experience feel so at ease. Thank you Dr Gillott!

Submitted Jan. 4, 2010 | flag

Dr. Gillott is the best doctor I have ever had. He genuinely cares about his patients and is very reassuring. Is office is very busy, but the staff is always available to answer questions. I would highy recommend him as a doctor. He is friendly and caring.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2009 | flag