Rate Dr. Douglas L. Gillott

Dr. Douglas L. Gillott's Ratings

Dr. Gillott conspired with CPS/DFS to KIDNAP and STEAL my New Borm from DESERT REGINAL HOSPITAL in Palm Spring which is GENOCIDE under INTERNATIONAL LAW! See: 1951 GENOCIDE CONVENTION AGAINST GENOCIDE: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_Convention

Also: CPS/DFS ABUSE DOCUMENTARY:

He should be removed for willfully failing to prptect a family who trusted him as their Doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Dr. Gillott delivered all 5 of my kids. I lived well over a hundred miles away for my last two but stayed with my mother in Desert Hot Springs for the final days so he could deliver the babies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2459850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

While Dr. Gillott was friendly and efficient, he displayed a petty, temperamental and unprofessional attitude, which interfered with his service. H refused to see me for my post-op and would not acknowledge or discuss injuries to my body that I received during surgery. Numerous complaints were filed. Very devastating experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2012

He is the best OB/GYN I have had.My delivery was so smooth .He is an excellent doctor.My baby is turning one in November and I could not ask for a better doctor than him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

Dr. Gillott was the best doctor I had. He was personable and knowledgeable. He let you ask questions and answered them thoroughly, making sure you understand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

He is the best OBGYN I have had.He is a gifted doctor and handled my delivery really well.I would highly recommend him .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2012

Best OB ever! I'm under Dr Gillott's care for my twin pregnancy, and couldn't be happier. He and his staff provide excellent and thorough patient care, he answers questions and never rushes me out of appointments. He is by far the best OB I've ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2010

He is THE BEST doctor I have ever had. He is friendly and knowledgeable. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. All of the nurses agreed that he is AMAZING and they all recommended him over any other doctor in the network!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

Hands down the best doctor I've experienced. He went above and beyond to help me. I was amazed that a doctor such as this really exists. I would reccomend him to anyone proactive about their health!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

Dr Gillott was TRULY the best!! He has such a great, funny, and caring personality. His attention to detail was key, as I was having twins. I transferred to him while I was 8 months pregnant and even as a new patient he gave me such superior treatment, even making it possible for me to have my boys scheduled on a holiday! I had a c-section and my husband to this day thanks Dr. Gillott for the excellent job he did on my incision. We are no longer in Sacramento but would HIGHLY recommend him if you are, he made my experience feel so at ease. Thank you Dr Gillott!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983167].votes_count ]]