Rate Dr. Julio A. Clavijo-Alvarez

Dr. Julio A. Clavijo-Alvarez's Ratings

I was very nervous about breast augmentation but dr. Clavijo made me comfortable from the minute I met him. Even personally called the night of surgery to check on me. I don't regret it for a minute. Best decision of a plastic surgeon I could have made! He is amazing and the most caring doctor I have ever met!

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

I was self conscious of my nose and slightly nervous to consider rhinoplasty. However, deciding to have a consultation with Dr. Clavijo was one of the best decisions of my life. Within minutes of meeting him, I knew the procedure was right for me and I couldn't possibly find a better doctor. From the beginning he has said he does not want to change me, just enhance my appearance. It is rare to find someone who genuinely loves their job and for a doctor to care so much for his patients. As he said, "I consider all of my patients to be a part of my family." Following the surgery, I sent a text with a picture and questions. He immediately called and found time to meet with me the following work day. I cannot thank him enough for the work he has done and the kindness he has shown. I can now confidently say that my nose is one of my best features. Needless to say, I am thrilled with the results.

Submitted July 26, 2014 | flag

When I went for my consultation I was shown a power point on the procedure and every single possible outcome from the surgery. Then Dr. Claijo- Alvarez came in to discuss the procedure further and to answer any questions that I might have. He had me come back for an additional visit before the procedure to show me actual pictures of what the outcome of the surgery would be. He had almost a 15 page packet on just my face, explaining every detail of what he would be doing in surgery and why. On surgery day the staff made sure that I was comfortable. When I went home that day he called me to see how I was doing. When I went back for my first post op visit, the results were awesome. I got exactly what I wanted. My results were so close to what he had shown me before the procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Clavijo- Alvarez to my friends and family.

Submitted April 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. Clavijo and staff are awesome. Dr. Clavijo is a skilled and knowledgeable surgeon with genuine compassion for his patients. During the consult, Dr. Clavijo clearly explains the procedure and medical issues. The follow up care is just as thorough. The surgical results exceeded my highest expectations. Dr. Clavijo and Aestique Medical Center provide excellent medical care.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2014 | flag

I recently had a consultation at Aestique Plastic Surgery & MediSpa with Dr. Clavijo for a tummy tuck and had a great experience! When I first got into the room I was able to watch a very informative video about the surgery. After it was finished, Dr. Clavijo came in and discussed everything with me in detail. Usually doctors are in such a rush to get you in and out, but he really took the time to sit down with me for a while and explained everything and answered all of my questions. I was scared and nervous to have my pictures taken to submit to my insurance company, but he made me feel comfortable and at ease. All of the staff were very kind and friendly and also made me feel very comfortable during my consultation. I decided to have the surgery there and feel very happy and confident with my decision. I HIGHLY recommend Aestique Plastic Surgery & MediSpa!

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

I was very impressed with Dr Clavijo and the staff at Aestique. Dr Clavijo was very knowledgeable ...explained everything to me clearly and in great detail. None of my concerns were minimized and he went out of his way to reassure me. He has an awesome bedside manner that makes the experience very positive. The staff were just as personable and attuned to my needs. The calls from the nurse and Dr Clavijo after my surgery were greatly appreciated by both me and my family. My procedure went exactly as he said and I am thrilled with the results.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2014 | flag

I was diagnosed with a large Lipoma on my left breast by arecent visit to an Oncologist. The Oncologist felt it was best to see a Plastic Surgeon for removal of the Lipoma. That is when I introduced myself to the Asetique Plastic Surgery and Medispa. Upon calling the office and explaining my situation to the staff they matched me up with Dr. Julio Clavijo-Alvarez. During my consultation I knew that Dr. Clavijo was going to be the Plastic Surgeon for me. My situation was very different and affected me very personally as this also caused a deformation of my breast that made me feel self conscious. Dr. Clavijo listened to me and cared about my feelings and goals I had wanted to achieve thru this surgery. He took the time, sat down with me and explained to me all the possibilities and options of my surgery so nothing was a surprise to me. Should anyone be considering Cosmetic Surgery for any reason I highly recommend Dr. Clavijo and Aestique for their surgical services.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Clavijo and his staff at Aestique, both in Shadyside and Greensburg, are very professional and caring. Dr. Clavijo was always available any time of the day or night to answer any questions or concerns I had after my double mastectomy. Dr. Clavijo's manners and professionalism is extraordinary. He makes me feel comfortable and is easy to talk to. Unlike some professionals who come off as being aloof, Dr. Clavijo is down to earth and I would recommend him to friends and family who are in need of a plastic surgeon.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2014 | flag

This is an exceptional group of very professional and knowledgeable health care providers. They are both compassionate and competent;)

Submitted Dec. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Clavijo is a perfectionist. He is even a critic of his own work. Dr. performed septo/rhinoplasty surgery on me for a badly damaged septum that caused frequent migraines and lack of breathing through my nose. The last migraine I had was 2 days before the surgery and am thrilled to say I have had none since. I can also breathe through my nose and I get a better nights sleep. Dr. C has great humor and a wonderful bedside side manner. I was very hesitant to have the surgery but he took his time and showed me step by step procedures of what would be done and how it would look afterwards. He answered all my questions before during and after. He personally called to check on me many times and returned calls I made to him after the surgery. I cant say enough positive things about him. I am so happy I had this surgery done and I picked him to perform it. Thank you Dr. Clavijo, you are the best. You have given me some self confidence.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2013 | flag