Rate Dr. Richard J. Langerman

Dr. Richard J. Langerman's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

He was the worst of the worst....I had to have another surgeon to correct the mistakes he made. Please Do Not go to HIM. You tell me I am legally responsible for what I write. I should have legally taken action for what he did to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2459854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Awful. Ordered more unnecessary tests for what would have to be money, it sure wasn't for the patient. Broken foot and ankle he didn't see at first diagnosis, just 5 months later. No treatment and No therapy either. Broken foot and ankle since 11-17-2012 it's now 06-12-13.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

One of the most compassionate doctors you will encounter. After surgery to transfer a tendon in my foot, he came into recovery to talk with me. Prior to leaving, he said " God Bless You". That means a lot to some of us in this life. I have been very satisfied with my surgery and follow on treatment. I will use his skills as a surgeon if the need arises again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

DR LANGERMAN DID A TKR ON ME.HE TOLD ME ONE THING AND DID ANOTHER HIS HOSPITAL IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER BEEN TOO.HE HAS TO MANY PATIENT AND YOUR WAIT TIME CAN BE UPTO 2HR.I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM.MY KEE SITILL HURT AFTER 1 YEAR I AM RETIRED BUT IF I WAS WORKING I WOULD STILL NOT BE ABLE TO WORK

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2013

Dr. Langerman has been amazing. He was very helpful, listened carefully to my concerns, and tried his best to fixed my knee problem with out surgery. It is did how ever end up with needed to be fixed with surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2013

RJ is by far the best Ortho!! I have seen him since 1996 and continue to go back. He has done numerous ankle, knee, and shoulder surgeries on me and I have bounced back from them all able to play sports again. I live over 2 hours away and I refuse to go to anyone here, I will continue the drive. HE IS THE BEST!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2012

This is the worst doctor ever. He forgot to reattach my achilles to the bone. I have had four additional surgeries trying to fix what he messed up and I still can't walk without horrible pain. He has ruined my life. He is a complete idiot and a liar

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

Waited almost 2 hours for initial consultation! NEVER spoke or saw doctor before or after surgery! He definately knows his stuff and my foot is amazing so if you can deal with the waiting and lack of personal attention it is definatly worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2011

Dr Langerman and his staff are top notch. Been seeing him for 10 years and have never had an unpleasant experience. He has performed a complete knee replacement, foot surgery and ankle therapy. He has an excellent doctor/patient repoire and always takes time to explain and show his concern for your problem. His followup after your procedure is also excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983253].votes_count ]]