Rate Dr. Erin K. Mahoney

Dr. Erin K. Mahoney's Ratings

My four children have seen Dr Mahoney many times over the last few years. She is an intelligent, gentle doctor. She answers all our question, and we never feel rushed and feel she is extremely thorough. My girls love her! My son had some health issue when he was first born, and Dr Mahony was amazing. She was so knowledgable about his condition and helped ease our minds. I highly recommend her!! There are very few doctor as caring and dedicated as she truly is. We are very grateful for her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][229598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2012

My daughter met Dr. Mahoney and it was love at first site. Seeing Dr. Mahoney was an adventure and a treat. My daughter trusted her so much. She is an amazing doctor. She has a great bedside manner, she is helpful and kind, but also really smart. We just moved from the Boston area and I fear we will never find anyone nearly as good. Thanks Dr. Mahoney for a great 4 years !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][229597].votes_count ]]