Rate Dr. Omar A. Ibrahimi

Dr. Omar A. Ibrahimi's Ratings

Perhaps one the most pleasant and knowledgeable Dr's I have had experiences with. He never failed to make me feel comfortable, and well taken care of. His bed side manners are with out a doubt phenomenal. I always had a pleasant visit, much to the credit of his professional and pleasant staff. Dr. Ibrahimi and his practice are a gem of a find and I recommend his services without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2743359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

I could not be more pleased with the service and level of care I have received at the doctors office. Dr. Ibrahimi has been a true pleasure and I find the man to be outstanding!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2743008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I went for facial hair removal consultation and he explained everything very clearly and also gave me options which suites me best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

he is one of the best doctors i have known and his office n staff are the best

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2726708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I just thought I needed to take a moment to thank Dr. Omar Ibrahimi for treating my rosacea. I had experienced severe and painful flushing for the last five years and nothing seemed to work from the topical antibiotic treatments. After only 3 visits to his office my skin looks beautiful again. Dr. Ibrahimi worked his magic on my skin condition and I am so delighted with the results. He is a brilliant, caring and compassionate professional dedicated to excellence. He and his entire staff have gone above and beyond to make my experience comfortable and I didn't mind driving an hour and a half away to go to his office. I will certainly recommend him highly. He is truly the greatest! Thank you so much for making me feel better Dr. Ibrahimi. Best regards, Eleni.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2686162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Dr. Ibrahimi is great. I went to see him for melanoma. At the time I inquired about botox but he told me we should focus on melanoma first. Since then he has removed my melanoma (you cant see a scar) and ive done botox and coolsculpting. I am a male in my 40s with a very demanding career so i need to stay on top of my health and look my best. I highly recommend Dr Ibrahimi. Doctors like him are hard to come by and his staff is incredible and very professional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2662049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

I have recommended Dr. Ibrahim's to others........something I rarely do. He is exceptionally skilled, and I have been so pleased with the level of kindness, knowledge and especially great results from his treatment. Working with his staff is a pleasure.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2628457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Dr. Ibrahimi is one of the kindest and most genuine human beings I have ever encountered. He truly understands the meaning of patient care. From the moment I stepped into the office, I was greeted by his friendly staff and I didn't even have to wait to be seen. Dr. Ibrahimi answered all my cosmetic questions and was very honest, and knowledgable. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a genuine physician.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2543691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Dr. Ibrahimi and his staff are fantastic! I started seeing him approximately two years ago when I lived in Connecticut. I have since moved out of state, approximately three hours away, and continue to see him despite the long distance. I would highly recommend Dr Ibrahimi to anyone. Everyone at his office is extremely caring, thoughtful and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2541258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

When I first booked my appointment for coolsculpting with Dr. Ibrahimi I was a bit nervous. But once I went to his office, his accomodating staff, his thorough knowledge and super comfortable office made the entire experience enjoyable. I now will go to Dr. I for all procedures- it is wonderful to see a doctor who does not rush you out the door.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2513302].votes_count ]]