You may also like

Rate Dr. Omar A. Ibrahimi

Dr. Omar A. Ibrahimi's Ratings

I understand you can't make everyone happy but it is too easy to HIDE behind the internet. I am talking about the rating just prior to this. I challenge everyone who reads this, to see Dr Omar for ANY service that he provides- if you are not happy to THRILLED with the staff, accommodations, Dr Omar's skills and care, I will speak for you-to them and make things right. I do not believe that he missed a melanoma. Any dr can make an oversight, but did this person tell him of any changes in their skin ? Did they take ANY self responsibility to check themselves. they did not leave their name and probably did not even contact the office with their concerns- Why did they not mention the second Dr's name if in fact they are so wonderful? Well, I have had melanomas, Basal cell, cool sculpting, things frozen off, and Ultherapy with Dr Omar. I actually left my Dermatologist of 20+ years because she was turning her practice into a business. The warmth, care and courtesy was going out the window. I need a Dr with Skills, Knowledge and a Caring Staff. My challenge stands. If you read this and are looking for one of the BEST Dr's and experiences- make your appointment today. Signed Nancy O'Connell Stamford resident and New Canaan Postmaster.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2806690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

My experience was not good. Went in for a full body scan which took less than two minutes to my surprise. He said every thing looked good. Not feeling comfortable I went to another Dr. who spent a reasonable amount of time with me and found I had melanoma which had to be removed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Perhaps one the most pleasant and knowledgeable Dr's I have had experiences with. He never failed to make me feel comfortable, and well taken care of. His bed side manners are with out a doubt phenomenal. I always had a pleasant visit, much to the credit of his professional and pleasant staff. Dr. Ibrahimi and his practice are a gem of a find and I recommend his services without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2743359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

I could not be more pleased with the service and level of care I have received at the doctors office. Dr. Ibrahimi has been a true pleasure and I find the man to be outstanding!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2743008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I went for facial hair removal consultation and he explained everything very clearly and also gave me options which suites me best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

he is one of the best doctors i have known and his office n staff are the best

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2726708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I just thought I needed to take a moment to thank Dr. Omar Ibrahimi for treating my rosacea. I had experienced severe and painful flushing for the last five years and nothing seemed to work from the topical antibiotic treatments. After only 3 visits to his office my skin looks beautiful again. Dr. Ibrahimi worked his magic on my skin condition and I am so delighted with the results. He is a brilliant, caring and compassionate professional dedicated to excellence. He and his entire staff have gone above and beyond to make my experience comfortable and I didn't mind driving an hour and a half away to go to his office. I will certainly recommend him highly. He is truly the greatest! Thank you so much for making me feel better Dr. Ibrahimi. Best regards, Eleni.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2686162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Dr. Ibrahimi is great. I went to see him for melanoma. At the time I inquired about botox but he told me we should focus on melanoma first. Since then he has removed my melanoma (you cant see a scar) and ive done botox and coolsculpting. I am a male in my 40s with a very demanding career so i need to stay on top of my health and look my best. I highly recommend Dr Ibrahimi. Doctors like him are hard to come by and his staff is incredible and very professional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2662049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

I have recommended Dr. Ibrahim's to others........something I rarely do. He is exceptionally skilled, and I have been so pleased with the level of kindness, knowledge and especially great results from his treatment. Working with his staff is a pleasure.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2628457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Dr. Ibrahimi is one of the kindest and most genuine human beings I have ever encountered. He truly understands the meaning of patient care. From the moment I stepped into the office, I was greeted by his friendly staff and I didn't even have to wait to be seen. Dr. Ibrahimi answered all my cosmetic questions and was very honest, and knowledgable. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a genuine physician.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2543691].votes_count ]]