Rate Dr. Omar A. Ibrahimi

Dr. Omar A. Ibrahimi's Ratings

I went for facial hair removal consultation and he explained everything very clearly and also gave me options which suites me best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

he is one of the best doctors i have known and his office n staff are the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I just thought I needed to take a moment to thank Dr. Omar Ibrahimi for treating my rosacea. I had experienced severe and painful flushing for the last five years and nothing seemed to work from the topical antibiotic treatments. After only 3 visits to his office my skin looks beautiful again. Dr. Ibrahimi worked his magic on my skin condition and I am so delighted with the results. He is a brilliant, caring and compassionate professional dedicated to excellence. He and his entire staff have gone above and beyond to make my experience comfortable and I didn't mind driving an hour and a half away to go to his office. I will certainly recommend him highly. He is truly the greatest! Thank you so much for making me feel better Dr. Ibrahimi. Best regards, Eleni.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2686162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Dr. Ibrahimi is great. I went to see him for melanoma. At the time I inquired about botox but he told me we should focus on melanoma first. Since then he has removed my melanoma (you cant see a scar) and ive done botox and coolsculpting. I am a male in my 40s with a very demanding career so i need to stay on top of my health and look my best. I highly recommend Dr Ibrahimi. Doctors like him are hard to come by and his staff is incredible and very professional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2662049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

I have recommended Dr. Ibrahim's to others........something I rarely do. He is exceptionally skilled, and I have been so pleased with the level of kindness, knowledge and especially great results from his treatment. Working with his staff is a pleasure.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2628457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Dr. Ibrahimi is one of the kindest and most genuine human beings I have ever encountered. He truly understands the meaning of patient care. From the moment I stepped into the office, I was greeted by his friendly staff and I didn't even have to wait to be seen. Dr. Ibrahimi answered all my cosmetic questions and was very honest, and knowledgable. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a genuine physician.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2543691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Dr. Ibrahimi and his staff are fantastic! I started seeing him approximately two years ago when I lived in Connecticut. I have since moved out of state, approximately three hours away, and continue to see him despite the long distance. I would highly recommend Dr Ibrahimi to anyone. Everyone at his office is extremely caring, thoughtful and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2541258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

When I first booked my appointment for coolsculpting with Dr. Ibrahimi I was a bit nervous. But once I went to his office, his accomodating staff, his thorough knowledge and super comfortable office made the entire experience enjoyable. I now will go to Dr. I for all procedures- it is wonderful to see a doctor who does not rush you out the door.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2513302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Great doctor....I love love my botox, very natural.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2512321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Dr. Omar Ibrahimi is as good as they get and his staff is great, Everyone at his office is super nice and Dr. Omar is very thorough. He never once rushed me. My mom sees him and had skin cancer surgery with him. As I was waiting in the reception I noticed he also did lots of cosmetic procedures and I used to see a doctor in NYC but thought I'd give him a try. I am glad I did because I love my botox, he does such a great job. I have also gotten coolsculpting for my love handles and it was worth every penny. I recommend Dr Omar to anyone looking for a super smart physician. He did a fantastic job with my mom's skin cancer as well- you can't see the scar.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2468529].votes_count ]]