Rate Dr. Omar A. Ibrahimi

Dr. Omar A. Ibrahimi's Ratings

I have recommended Dr. Ibrahim's to others........something I rarely do. He is exceptionally skilled, and I have been so pleased with the level of kindness, knowledge and especially great results from his treatment. Working with his staff is a pleasure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Dr. Ibrahimi is one of the kindest and most genuine human beings I have ever encountered. He truly understands the meaning of patient care. From the moment I stepped into the office, I was greeted by his friendly staff and I didn't even have to wait to be seen. Dr. Ibrahimi answered all my cosmetic questions and was very honest, and knowledgable. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a genuine physician.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2543691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Dr. Ibrahimi and his staff are fantastic! I started seeing him approximately two years ago when I lived in Connecticut. I have since moved out of state, approximately three hours away, and continue to see him despite the long distance. I would highly recommend Dr Ibrahimi to anyone. Everyone at his office is extremely caring, thoughtful and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2541258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

When I first booked my appointment for coolsculpting with Dr. Ibrahimi I was a bit nervous. But once I went to his office, his accomodating staff, his thorough knowledge and super comfortable office made the entire experience enjoyable. I now will go to Dr. I for all procedures- it is wonderful to see a doctor who does not rush you out the door.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2513302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Great doctor....I love love my botox, very natural.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2512321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Dr. Omar Ibrahimi is as good as they get and his staff is great, Everyone at his office is super nice and Dr. Omar is very thorough. He never once rushed me. My mom sees him and had skin cancer surgery with him. As I was waiting in the reception I noticed he also did lots of cosmetic procedures and I used to see a doctor in NYC but thought I'd give him a try. I am glad I did because I love my botox, he does such a great job. I have also gotten coolsculpting for my love handles and it was worth every penny. I recommend Dr Omar to anyone looking for a super smart physician. He did a fantastic job with my mom's skin cancer as well- you can't see the scar.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2468529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

I got coolsculpting done with Dr. Ibrahimi and I am surprised with how quickly I have gotten great results. I had done coolsculpting once in the past at a spa and it didn't work well for me. Dr Ibrahimi did my evaluation and treatment which I loved given the physicians don't always do it. One thing I noticed right away about Dr Ibrahimi is how he doesn't push me to do all sorts of things and its important to him that I'm happy. I plan to do fraxel with him next for my acne scars but we are going to wait until the fall to do it. I highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2249194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Omar is a great physician and I am very glad I found him through a friend's recommendation. I am willing to drive the distance to see him because great doctors are hard to find. He is kind, sincere and thorough. The treatment he recommended to me was very effective. The staff was great as well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2249193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

I would reccomend Dr.Ibrahimi to anyone! He is by far one of the most amazing and caring doctors I have ever met. And his staff... AMAZING Amy even called me on a saturday morning to check up on me after my procedure. She also responds to emails after hours!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2249192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Omar about a year ago through a recommendation from a friend. He helped resolve a long time problem I had and I also get my botox injections from him (I travel over an hour to see him). About 6 weeks ago, I did coolsculpting with him for my love handles. The procedure was not painful and I slept during it. I did feel some discomfort 4-5 days later but it only lasted a day and it didn't stop me from carrying on with my work. Dr Omar says it may take 3-4 months for full effects to show but I am already noticing a difference and I am very ecstatic. What I love most about Dr. Omar is that he isn't only focused on cosmetics and the first questions he asked me during my initial visit before he even started talking cosmetics were if I wore sunscreen and had a skin exam over the past year.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][229658].votes_count ]]