Rate Dr. Omar A. Ibrahimi

Dr. Omar A. Ibrahimi's Ratings

When I first booked my appointment for coolsculpting with Dr. Ibrahimi I was a bit nervous. But once I went to his office, his accomodating staff, his thorough knowledge and super comfortable office made the entire experience enjoyable. I now will go to Dr. I for all procedures- it is wonderful to see a doctor who does not rush you out the door.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

Great doctor....I love love my botox, very natural.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Omar Ibrahimi is as good as they get and his staff is great, Everyone at his office is super nice and Dr. Omar is very thorough. He never once rushed me. My mom sees him and had skin cancer surgery with him. As I was waiting in the reception I noticed he also did lots of cosmetic procedures and I used to see a doctor in NYC but thought I'd give him a try. I am glad I did because I love my botox, he does such a great job. I have also gotten coolsculpting for my love handles and it was worth every penny. I recommend Dr Omar to anyone looking for a super smart physician. He did a fantastic job with my mom's skin cancer as well- you can't see the scar.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

I got coolsculpting done with Dr. Ibrahimi and I am surprised with how quickly I have gotten great results. I had done coolsculpting once in the past at a spa and it didn't work well for me. Dr Ibrahimi did my evaluation and treatment which I loved given the physicians don't always do it. One thing I noticed right away about Dr Ibrahimi is how he doesn't push me to do all sorts of things and its important to him that I'm happy. I plan to do fraxel with him next for my acne scars but we are going to wait until the fall to do it. I highly recommend.

Submitted May 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Omar is a great physician and I am very glad I found him through a friend's recommendation. I am willing to drive the distance to see him because great doctors are hard to find. He is kind, sincere and thorough. The treatment he recommended to me was very effective. The staff was great as well.

Submitted April 21, 2014 | flag

I would reccomend Dr.Ibrahimi to anyone! He is by far one of the most amazing and caring doctors I have ever met. And his staff... AMAZING Amy even called me on a saturday morning to check up on me after my procedure. She also responds to emails after hours!!

Submitted April 17, 2014 | flag

I started seeing Dr. Omar about a year ago through a recommendation from a friend. He helped resolve a long time problem I had and I also get my botox injections from him (I travel over an hour to see him). About 6 weeks ago, I did coolsculpting with him for my love handles. The procedure was not painful and I slept during it. I did feel some discomfort 4-5 days later but it only lasted a day and it didn't stop me from carrying on with my work. Dr Omar says it may take 3-4 months for full effects to show but I am already noticing a difference and I am very ecstatic. What I love most about Dr. Omar is that he isn't only focused on cosmetics and the first questions he asked me during my initial visit before he even started talking cosmetics were if I wore sunscreen and had a skin exam over the past year.

Submitted March 3, 2014 | flag

I have a mole that my primary care physician advised I get examined by a dermatologist just to be on the safe side that it is not cancerous. I visited Dr. Omar Ibrahimi and he immediately put me to ease and answered all of my questions addressing any concerns of mine. He didn’t do any unnecessary biopsy on the mole and most importantly he educated me on what characteristics to look out for on existing moles and when new mole growth occurs. Dr. Omar Ibrahimi truly cares for his patients and you can tell he is an expert on skin cancer. His staff was very friendly and welcoming. I will definitely be visiting his dermatology office in the future.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2013 | flag

My derm sent me to Dr ibrahimi for laser treatment for my acne scarring. I am very impressed with him. I have had two treatments with fraxal and I am happy with the results so far. He is very laid back and smart. The office can be a bit chilly, but I guess it's because they have to keep the lasers cool. I plan to do fillers in my lips with him next. I'm a litte nervous but one of my girlfriends got it done with him and it looks great.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ibrahimi is fantastic! He called me the evening after my Mohs surgery to check and see how I was feeling. He's kind, considerate and an expert. My nose looks absolutely normal, no scar or trace of one! Sorry he's not my dermatologist. He's the best! His office support staff couldn't be better.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2013 | flag