Rate Dr. SUMMER L. JAMES

Dr. SUMMER L. JAMES's Ratings

Dr. James is amazing and so is her staff! I have been to several Dr's for fertility in Houston and have never felt so informed she answers any questions you have and she takes her time with you and is prompt. I am so glad I found her online. We recently transferred to San Antonio from Houston and I hit the RE lottery! Love Love Love this office!

Submitted Oct. 2, 2013 | flag

Dr.James was my fertility specialist in Columbus, Ohio. The absolute best doctor I've ever had of any specialty. I'd had multiple miscarriages and came confused and probably a little emotionally fragile. She was so knowlegable and explained things to me in terms both my husband and I could understand. She was extremely patient in answering my many questions, was matter fact about expectatations yet very sensitive to the emotional aspect of our situation. She was open minded, willing to entertain ideas I'd found from other sources while providing research based information so we could make informed decisions. No words can express the gratitude I feel for her expertise, time, efforts and kindness in our journey. She will truly be missed here. Austin, TX is lucky to have her!

Submitted March 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. James is professional and approachable. She truly cared and wanted to help us with our questions and concerns. She and the rest of the staff at Reproductive Gynecology were wonderful during my process.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2012 | flag