Rate Dr. Talal M. Ghazal

Dr. Talal M. Ghazal's Ratings

Ghazal is ok until you have a problem, then it seems he sticks his head in the sand. When you are face to face, he says one thing but later changes what he told you and then dismisses you as a patient so he does not have to deal with it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

Great doctor. He make you feel comfortable, talk you throught the procedure and keep checking up on you to make sure you are ok.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][229851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2012

I can't say enough about Dr. Ghazal. He really takes his time to talk to you and inform you of everything that is going on. Even during the procedure I had (spinal epidural for back pain) he was always checking to see if I was ok and talked me through all of it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][229850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2011

Wonderful bedside manner, explained each step of the procedure letting me know what was going to happen next, can't say enough good things about him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][229849].votes_count ]]