Rate Dr. Shawn D. Couture

Dr. Shawn D. Couture's Ratings

Dr. Shawn couture is absolutely amazing. Best doctor I've ever had. I refer him to everyone I know and now is my entire family's doctor lol. He's sweet and kind and will take as much time as u need. He really truly cares. He will call u personally if you call his office to speak to him, and he has to call u back. He is crazy smart and goes over every detail so u understand everything. I love him so much. And he gorgeous by the way too so that surely helps. :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2582129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Dr. Shawn Couture is a wonderful doctor. He is kind and spends as much time with his patients as needed. He provides a wealth of knowledge on what the patient is experiencing and could be going through. He is very compassionate. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2249364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

makes you feel very comfortable, great doctor

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][229916].votes_count ]]