You may also like

Rate Dr. Jason R. Keifer

Dr. Jason R. Keifer's Ratings

Dr. Keifer saved my daughters life. My daughter has been suffering from Anorexia for years. We have tried many different Doctors and types of therapy's will no success. Dr. Keifer really took his time to get to know us and understand our challenges as a family unit. He took a family therapy based approach which allowed us to experience group therapy and one on one therapy. This approach began to work immediately and allowed us to grow and support each other as a family. Since we started seeing Dr. Kiefer, my daughter is back to a healthy weight and our relationships, communication and support within my family are stronger then ever. I highly recommend Dr. Keifer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

Dr. Keifer is the best psychiatrist I have ever met. He is patient, very knowledgeable, and has a calming demeanor that puts you at ease. His staff is really helpful and efficient. I would recommend Dr. Keifer to anyone wanting to make a change in their life, and if my own children needed psychiatric help, I would not hesitate to take them to see him. Really, he is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Excellent doc; he listens and clearly enjoys his job. Most importantly, for us, he was willing to help us with the problems we were having with our 7 and 12 year old kids without using medication. Highly recommend this dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][229959].votes_count ]]