Rate Dr. Barbara M. Bunster

Dr. Barbara M. Bunster's Ratings

Really great doctor - looked at the big picture of my health,not just my feet. Very thorough exam. Also very kind & gentle with my elderly mother who is not a good patient. I appreciated her professionalism with both of us. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a podiatrist.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2011 | flag

Barbara Bunster is the absolut worst doctor i have ever been to in my life. She could care less about her patients. Her exact words were "WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU AND ARE DONE WITH YOU" after she was paid in full. Due to her treatment which consisted of making DEFECTIVE ORTHOTICS WHICH CAUSED ME TO HAVE a leg injury and she COULD CARE LESS.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2011 | flag

Really great doctor. She was able to break things down so I was able to understand my condition better. I was seen promptly too.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2007 | flag

She is a wonderful doctor. I was seen early and she was nurturing and very understanding of my medical needs.

Submitted April 21, 2004 | flag