Rate Dr. Barbara M. Bunster

Dr. Barbara M. Bunster's Ratings

Stay away from this doctor at all cost!!! I should've know something was wrong when she wanted to perform surgery after only one visit without xrays or any other diagnostic testing. Reluctantly I allowed her to perform a plantar fasciotomy. This has turned out to be the biggest mistake of my life. During my recovery the pain was so severe i knew that something was terribly wrong. When i went for my follow up visit and explained to her that I was in more pain than before the surgery she ignored me and said it was normal. 3 months after surgery still in cam boot unable to walk or put pressure on my foot. 3rd visit she says the pain is mental and offered me psychotropic medication. I couldn't believe it! Long story short. I went to a reputable doctor and discovered that she had severed and damaged several nerves in my foot which was the cause of all my pain. I will have to suffer from numbness and pain for the rest of my life now. Thanks to this butcher. Please be warned! I hope this helps some out there. Dr Bunster has no care or concern for her parients and should not be practicing medicine on humans. I know my comments may be a bit harsh but trust me.... they are true.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Really great doctor - looked at the big picture of my health,not just my feet. Very thorough exam. Also very kind & gentle with my elderly mother who is not a good patient. I appreciated her professionalism with both of us. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a podiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2169511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2011

Barbara Bunster is the absolut worst doctor i have ever been to in my life. She could care less about her patients. Her exact words were "WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU AND ARE DONE WITH YOU" after she was paid in full. Due to her treatment which consisted of making DEFECTIVE ORTHOTICS WHICH CAUSED ME TO HAVE a leg injury and she COULD CARE LESS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2169510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2011

Really great doctor. She was able to break things down so I was able to understand my condition better. I was seen promptly too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2169509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2007

She is a wonderful doctor. I was seen early and she was nurturing and very understanding of my medical needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2169508].votes_count ]]