You may also like

Rate Dr. Sherly M. Soleiman

Dr. Sherly M. Soleiman's Ratings

I have gone to DR Soleiman for a while now and each appt gets better and better. Her expertise and gentle touch is a blessing. Not only is she a Doctor that cares about her patients, she makes you feel that she has known you for years. Her office is comfortable nad never overloaded with patients. Rarely do I see more than one other person there when I arrive for my appt. Her expertise has truly put me at ease. I have been to other doctors for my procedures , and none can campare to her kindness her full and total knowledge of what is best for me and she has done so much more for me that I could ever expect or dream of.
Small scars are gone from my forehead, deep lines have been removed in just minutes and I adore the fact that she does not in any way wish any pain for her patients.

I have an appt tomorrow and can't wait to get in to see her.. I have found that her injections are so much more comfortable and she really takes her time with each patient.
I have never felt rushed or " pushed " in any way... I am a person that wishes to know in detail exactly what is being done. Dr Soleiman, offers me full and easy to understnad information and advice and I cherish her as my doctor. with other doctors I was very tense and nervous and worried about the pain I would feel at my appt.. With Dr. Soleiman, I have no fear and the pain is almost none at all. I ask many questions, and Yes, I am one of those.! I want all info in detail and I have found that Dr Solieman does explain all in Detail and I am so happy that she also shows me other info on what my procedure will be.. I never ever got that before from any other doctor for any botox or fillers. I just adore her soft sweet manner and I feel no fear at all anyomre as I now have the VEry best doctor for any and all of the facial shots and procedures I wish. If you have never been to Dr. Soleiman, you have missed out on one of the best Doctors ever ! I tell all my friends and clients about her and I am so thrilled that I finally found the best doctor for botox and fillers.
Her expertise is awesome and her eye for eetail is astounding. I have found the perfect and most wonderful and knowledgable doctor for my botox and fillers. I am just sorry that it took me other doctors and much pain to finally find her... I have a very low tolerance for pain and when I say my pain is a teeny tiny fraction of what it used to be with other doctors for my procedures., I am really smiling. Now I can smile and enjoy the outcome of each procedure and I am no longer nervous or leary of pain when I go for my appts I thank GOD I finally found the perfect and most wonderful and knowlegable doctor for my procedures and I am just one of her many , many happy patients.
Countessa Alexander

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

What a pleasure to finally have a Doctor that has the expertise you are looking for in a Doctor. She is so courteous, personable, and so knowledgable. I love the way she takes the time to explain what is going on, also refers you to other Doctors for specific needs if required. When I call for an appointment I am always greeted with a courtesy you would expect. I have called her on week-ends and she has answered her phone and has helped me even if the office is closed. I've also taken relatives there and they have experienced the same courtesy. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a Doctor with expertise.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][230023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

OMG, I hate this office.... They don't even have a copier, she had to go to someone else office to make a copy of my DL and insurance card. Reception lady is very rude, doesnt care to want to help. As for Dr. soleiman, she is so busy with cosmetic work, don't bother going to her if you want a real MD Doctor. They make money in BOTOX, I dont want that I need a real doctor. Office/rooms are dirty. I have been there 3 times giving them the benefit, but, I will not go in anymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][230022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

I initially saw Dr. Sherly Soleiman for health checkups, little did I know, she was a GENIUS with injections, and carries by far, THE BEST skin care treatment known to man, OBAGI. I'm in the music business, so I'm under harsh lighting and photographed a lot. Just before a big tour, I had a few shots of Botox on my furrowed brow, and some Juvaderm on the creases around my mouth, and people could not stop telling me how amazing I looked. In addition, I'd become unhappy with my dry, acne prone, and blotchy skin. Dr. Soleiman started me on OBAGI, and they have been the only cleanser and creams I've put on my face for over a year now! It's like a true miracle, lines have faded, NO ACNE, and my skin is as smooth as silk. I just turned 35, and I've been told countless times that I look 23-24 yrs old. She truly took 10 years off my face!!! I love her, and would never use another doctor in town for injections, skin treatments, AND regular health care needs. She's AMAZING!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][230021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2012

I would recommend anyone looking for a doctor to give Dr. Soleiman a try. She is thoughtful and very experieced. I've had Botox from other doctors and I find Dr. Soleiman to be the best. I never bruise after her treatments and her rates are very affordable along with the promotions she has on a regular basis. I will use no one else!! She's the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][230020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2011

Dr Soleiman has been my PCP for about 9 months now,and I simply could not ask for a more kind, patient, professional, and thorough physician.For a person like myself who has always avoided seeing the doctor, she has made it a relaxing and enjoyable experience every time. From addressing my medical conditions with accurate and successful treatment plans, to introducing me for the first time to great skin care products (Obagi), I will continue to recommend her to my friends. Her very natural looking Botox and filler work is truly an art form. I honestly look 10 years younger... AMAZING! Dr. Soleiman Rocks!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][230019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

Dr. Soleiman was patient, approachable, and made me very comfortable for my well woman exam. She was knowledgeable and didn't rush through my exam. She followed up with me re: my lab results, even though they were normal! I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][230018].votes_count ]]