Rate Dr. Sherly M. Soleiman

Dr. Sherly M. Soleiman's Ratings

What a pleasure to finally have a Doctor that has the expertise you are looking for in a Doctor. She is so courteous, personable, and so knowledgable. I love the way she takes the time to explain what is going on, also refers you to other Doctors for specific needs if required. When I call for an appointment I am always greeted with a courtesy you would expect. I have called her on week-ends and she has answered her phone and has helped me even if the office is closed. I've also taken relatives there and they have experienced the same courtesy. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a Doctor with expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][230023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

OMG, I hate this office.... They don't even have a copier, she had to go to someone else office to make a copy of my DL and insurance card. Reception lady is very rude, doesnt care to want to help. As for Dr. soleiman, she is so busy with cosmetic work, don't bother going to her if you want a real MD Doctor. They make money in BOTOX, I dont want that I need a real doctor. Office/rooms are dirty. I have been there 3 times giving them the benefit, but, I will not go in anymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][230022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

I initially saw Dr. Sherly Soleiman for health checkups, little did I know, she was a GENIUS with injections, and carries by far, THE BEST skin care treatment known to man, OBAGI. I'm in the music business, so I'm under harsh lighting and photographed a lot. Just before a big tour, I had a few shots of Botox on my furrowed brow, and some Juvaderm on the creases around my mouth, and people could not stop telling me how amazing I looked. In addition, I'd become unhappy with my dry, acne prone, and blotchy skin. Dr. Soleiman started me on OBAGI, and they have been the only cleanser and creams I've put on my face for over a year now! It's like a true miracle, lines have faded, NO ACNE, and my skin is as smooth as silk. I just turned 35, and I've been told countless times that I look 23-24 yrs old. She truly took 10 years off my face!!! I love her, and would never use another doctor in town for injections, skin treatments, AND regular health care needs. She's AMAZING!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][230021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2012

I would recommend anyone looking for a doctor to give Dr. Soleiman a try. She is thoughtful and very experieced. I've had Botox from other doctors and I find Dr. Soleiman to be the best. I never bruise after her treatments and her rates are very affordable along with the promotions she has on a regular basis. I will use no one else!! She's the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][230020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2011

Dr Soleiman has been my PCP for about 9 months now,and I simply could not ask for a more kind, patient, professional, and thorough physician.For a person like myself who has always avoided seeing the doctor, she has made it a relaxing and enjoyable experience every time. From addressing my medical conditions with accurate and successful treatment plans, to introducing me for the first time to great skin care products (Obagi), I will continue to recommend her to my friends. Her very natural looking Botox and filler work is truly an art form. I honestly look 10 years younger... AMAZING! Dr. Soleiman Rocks!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][230019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

Dr. Soleiman was patient, approachable, and made me very comfortable for my well woman exam. She was knowledgeable and didn't rush through my exam. She followed up with me re: my lab results, even though they were normal! I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][230018].votes_count ]]