Dr. Pamela R. Qualls

Dr. Pamela R. Qualls

Rate Dr. Pamela R. Qualls

Dr. Pamela R. Qualls's Ratings

Dr. Pamela has delivered five of my grandchildren. I would recommend her highly.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pam. I used her for two out of three births (the first baby was a hospital birth w/a Dr. in 1995). She has patience I wish I could find in a family practitioner, wants to know about you on a personal level, not just a "write down the numbers" type. The first baby with her (2006) was an easy breezy birth at home and the second (2009)was a slightly problematic home birth turned hospital birth. She is very sweet and really cares a great deal about her patients, is well educated and it shows in her attitude toward clients and her explanations. I have met several midwives in the community and most of them are wonderful, but I love Pam and would not hesitate to use her for future babies or recommend her to other that are planning home births.

Submitted June 10, 2012 | flag

Pam started our care at about the 8th month, along with her intern Jennifer. She was very competent, personable, thorough and caring. She was a great teacher as well as caregiver and was always available to answer any concerns before, during and after the birth. She helped us have the best birth experience possible and showed genuine concern for us and our 1st born.

Submitted April 2, 2009 | flag

Pam is awesome. She took me in at 8 months pregnant because I decided to do home birth last minute after I found out my doctor would be out of town. Pam far exceeded my expectations. She was there every step of the way to answer all of my questions thoroughly before the birth, to help me during my 30 hours of labor, and after the birth to help me get adjusted to being a first time mother. She knows so much about the whole process and is also a La Leche League member so she was able to give me really good breastfeeding tips too. She respected our wishes during the entire process and gave me some much needed gentle suggestions to help me keep progressing during my labor. The care was totally customized to what we wanted rather than the other way around like my experience with doctors. We did the birthing in the Native American ceremonial way, and they respected it. Alison, her apprentice midwife is excellent too. They were both very helpful, friendly, knowledgeable, and punctual.

Submitted March 16, 2008 | flag

I have never met a more helpful and compassionate medical professional.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2006 | flag