Rate Dr. Menachem Kohen

Dr. Menachem Kohen's Ratings

Dr. Kohen found a serious problem five other doctors could not . He has very strong knowledge on how the human body works in all its complexity. He is a wonderful person and a pleasure to meet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Dr. Kohen is so kind and compassionate. Always listens and tries to solve my problems. Has really helped. Office staff great as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2013

I had been through an awful year before I saw dr. Kohen. For a year no one could figure out what was wrong with me and the first time I saw him he told me that we would figure it out, no matter what. I felt so relieved. After i was diagnosed with RA, he walked me through treatments and helped me make a decision on what to do. I appreciate his thoroughness, compassion, and willingness to listen. I can't say enough good things about this dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Cannot say enough good things about him. He's kind, compassionate, thorough, listens to you, will answer any question. His only goal is to help you. He's highly knowledgeable and skilled. You cannot do better in my opinion. If you have RA, see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2009

Compassionate, wonderful doctor. I am so happy I found him. I would recommend him to anyone with arthritis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2008

He's like a medical detective, determined to find out what's wrong and how to best treat it, and he takes you in as a fellow investigator. He really listens and is very knowledgeable on latest research. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

kind truthful caring takes time to listen treats you with respect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

Wonderful Doctor, takes the time to answer all questions and listens to your concerns. Especially reassuring when first diagnosed. Very knowledgable. Everyone I mention his name to has the same comment, he's so good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2007

Eventhough I had to wait, he apologised for his delay. Very helpful and knowledgable. I felt very relived after my first visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007

Very knowledgeable, kind, compassionate, and considerate. Staff very helpful as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983534].votes_count ]]