Dr. Rosario A. Scandura

Rate Dr. Rosario A. Scandura

Dr. Rosario A. Scandura's Ratings

I have been a patient for 40 years and cannot imagine selecting a new doctor. He is the best doctor ever but more importantly an incredible human being

Submitted March 5, 2008 | flag

Dr. Scandura thank you for the last 34 years even though you were a little late I never mined it because you cared for your patients and had time to listen (even when I called you in the middle of the night) Thank you Thank you Thank you Rosa B. Happy retirement.

Submitted July 25, 2007 | flag

This doctor is very busy, so he is not always on time. Neither are any of the other doctors I have had. As far as caring, he is the best. His concerns for his patients are far superior to most doctors I have run into. He is deeply invested in his patients, and they appreciate him enormously.

Submitted June 11, 2007 | flag

dr scandura will be missed! He is going to be very hard to replace. Dr Scandura was always there for me when I was diagnosed w/breast cancer. He would call me at home and take the time and patience to explain all medical terms to me. I wish his family and him the best of everything. He is an amazing man and doctor!!

Submitted May 29, 2007 | flag

I have known Dr. Scandura for 40 yrs. Without exaggeration, he possesses a Christ-like Heart. There isn't, there never was , there never will be an equal to him. Most doctors, except he, espouse the hippocritic oath. Dr. Scandura is the personification of the Hippocratic Oath; of-course, he took the oath, it wasn't necessary; he is who he is by nature and nurture. He is now about to retire and the tears won't stop, but I thank God for bringing him into my life and I thank him for being there for me and for his patience with me. There is no way to say "Thank you" to him for all that he has done for me and to express all that he means to me, but I say "THANK YOU" , to DR. SCANDURA, who became RAS NUMERO UNO, who became Sully. I pray that he will always be treated as he has and treats others. With every prayer, I am proud to sign MY NAME - EMILY CONTRADA RADINA.

Submitted May 18, 2007 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Scandura for 27 years. He delivered both of my children. He is an outstanding doctor. He is extremly knowledgeable. He always takes the time to go over all your issues, (medical and non medical). Not only does he cover your bodies health issues he also deals with you mental issues, he is wonderful to talk over problems with. I have never dealt with another doctor that gives their patients the care and guidence that Dr. Scandura does.

Submitted May 15, 2007 | flag

Doctor Scandura was my doctor for years when I lived in the Boston area, he did laser surgery on me and always gave me my check ups. I had complete faith and confidence in him. He was always pleasant and had positive attitude. He never rushed you out, explained everything to you so you could understand, and was reassuring. When he examined you he was gentle. The night before my laser surgery I was nervous and called him and told him to get a good nights sleep, he laughed, he knew I was nervous and talked to me until I was calm and ok. When I moved to the sun belt a few years ago I really miss him, I have been unable to find a good doctor here, I have really had some bad experiences with doctors here. I miss Dr Scandura and think of him and think he's the best. I will never find another doctor like him.

Submitted May 14, 2007 | flag

Dr. Scandura is the best! He is most knowledgeable and takes time with you to explain issues - in terms you can understand. You may wait for him but you are never rushed out. Always pleasant - he truly cares about you. His retirement will be a sad day for us - well deserved for him! Not sure we will ever meet a doctor with his personality, wisdom and people skills.

Submitted May 10, 2007 | flag

Dr. Scandura is the best doctor EVER! Not only did he deliver me but he has been my doctor for many years now. If it weren't for Dr. Scandura I would not have my 2 children. He spends plenty of time with you and reviews all your options. I truly believe that had it not been for Dr. Scandura I would not have my children. I don't have any idea what I will do when he retires. He is worth every second of the wait to see him. There will never be another doctor like him. He is one of a kind and I will be sad to see him go.

Submitted April 18, 2007 | flag

DR. SCANDURA DELIVERED ME, HE HAS BEENMY DOCTOR FOR QUITE A FEW YEARS NW, AND HE IS VEY KNOWLEDGEABLE, ALWAYS HELPED AND FOUND A CURE FOR EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH ME. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERY WOMAN IN THE WINCHESTER AREA.. HES A WONDERUL MAN!

Submitted April 16, 2007 | flag