Rate Dr. Rena Zenarosa

Dr. Rena Zenarosa's Ratings

She was very polite. And asked alot of questions that where pertnant, also seemed to genuinely care for my well being and I seem her only 1 other time and she remembered me. Asked me about my other medical problems and was over all very comforting that my health was important.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][230534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

I think Dr. Zenarosa is a very kind and caring doctor. She took care of me in the ER tonight. It was a breath of fresh air to have such a kind doctor that made sure I was taken care of, and I had everything I needed. I really appreciated her bedside manor. She is a very kind woman, and all of her patients are lucky to have her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][230533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2012

Absolutely fantastic. Dr. Zenarosa went above and beyond to make sure our family felt comfortable and informed. A truly amazing physician and person who really cares about her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][230532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2011

What a wonderful woman. I had an incredible experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][230531].votes_count ]]