Rate Dr. Rena Zenarosa

Dr. Rena Zenarosa's Ratings

She was very polite. And asked alot of questions that where pertnant, also seemed to genuinely care for my well being and I seem her only 1 other time and she remembered me. Asked me about my other medical problems and was over all very comforting that my health was important.

Submitted June 7, 2013 | flag

I think Dr. Zenarosa is a very kind and caring doctor. She took care of me in the ER tonight. It was a breath of fresh air to have such a kind doctor that made sure I was taken care of, and I had everything I needed. I really appreciated her bedside manor. She is a very kind woman, and all of her patients are lucky to have her.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2012 | flag

Absolutely fantastic. Dr. Zenarosa went above and beyond to make sure our family felt comfortable and informed. A truly amazing physician and person who really cares about her patients.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2011 | flag

What a wonderful woman. I had an incredible experience.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2010 | flag