Rate Dr. Seth A. Rosen

Dr. Seth A. Rosen's Ratings

I had implants put in by Dr. Rosen one month ago today in my lower jaw. I have been in agony since the day they were placed. I have lost ten pounds because I still can't eat. On day two, I went to the ER because the pain was so bad. You would think Dr. Rosen might be pretty concerned, right? He said to take antibiotics and steroids, that should do it. Didn't help at all. The whole time, Dr. Rosen said everything looks ok. Well, today I got a second opinion from a periodontist. He said I was ****ed. Everything is done wrong. He said I should have had a cat scan so the posts would be placed properly, which wasn't done. One of the posts is sitting on a nerve, one isn't even IN the jawbone, it's outside the bone, causing more pain. He said the way the implants were done is how they used to do them ten years ago, and even that work looks poor. So if you're considering getting implants, GO ELSEWHERE. Just trying to save someone from the pain that I'm going through now.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2013 | flag

Doctor Rosen and his entire staff are wonderful!!! I have extensive dental work to be done, and so far everything has gone very smoothly and pain-free!!! He will do whatever it takes to make sure you are comfortable. I think, after 50 years, I've finally found a dentist who's a keeper!!!

Submitted Nov. 18, 2012 | flag

Unfortunately, I woke up on a Sunday with an unbearable pain. I took a trip to the ER and was diagnosed with an abscess. I tried unsuccessfully to find an emergency dentist. Then, by a stroke of luck I happened upon Dr. Rosen. What a blessing! He wasn't even in town, but promised to see me as soon as possible. A few short hours later I was in his office. He was extremely nice, courteous and made me feel relaxed immediately. I was so scared about what I thought would be a painful experience that I was shaking. But he assured me I would feel nothing. He was right! Two hours later, I am now resting comfortably in my home. On my drive home, I called 3 people whom I knew were looking for a dentist. If you are looking for gentle, knowledgeable caregiver, he is the one! Not to mention his sense of humor. Dr. Rosen is one of a kind!

Submitted Sept. 9, 2012 | flag

I hate hate hate the dentist! This was the first time I went and actually left smiling. It's hard not to leave his office smiling, Dr. Rosen and his staff are like a comedy show, putting you at ease while giving you the best care affordably. They make sure that you're fully informed as to all your options and then give you advice while letting you make the decision. If you hate the dentist, this office will change your mind. Dr Rosen is educated on all the latest developments and incredibly skilled. I had to have some major work done and was scared of the the pain, but I left with barely any discomfort at all. Simply an amazing staff all around.

Submitted May 27, 2011 | flag

Dr. Rosen and his staff are absolutely incredible. They are professional and personable, which is incredible to me that they can make me feel so comfortable. But most importantly, it puts my mind at ease to know that I can trust Dr. Rosen implicitly to give me the absolute best dental care I could ever hope for. He always seems to be on the cutting edge of the latest and greatest technology. He explains in full detail the course of action he feels is most appropriate for my dental health and why... yet I still make the ultimate decision. He won't do any procedure that he doesn't believe will be in your best interest... but he also won't do something that you're not comfortable with, I never feel pressured. And when I come to him with questions and concerns, he addresses each and every one of them and gives me a ton of options of what we can do. I cannot rave enough about Dr. Rosen, he is absolutely the BEST OF THE BEST.

Submitted May 3, 2011 | flag

Saved me thousands! I had several implants placed and restored. Painless and easy. I went in for a "consult" and I have to that I had fun! Dr. Rosen is a but eccentric, but in a fun way. What I thought was going to be a big deal turned into an amazing experience. My first dentist wanted to send me here for this and there for that, dr. Rosen did it all. His office girls are sooo much fun! Ask to see louis the office macot!

Submitted Dec. 8, 2010 | flag