Dr. Blonie W. Dudney

Grad. Year: 2004

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Blonie W. Dudney has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Blonie W. Dudney
Ophthalmologist-related: eye treatment, eye diseases, vision, eye surgery, corneal surgery, oculoplastics and reconstruction surgery, intraocular lens implantation, refractive surgery, cataract surgery, corneal transplantation, glaucoma, low vision, uveitis, corneal infections, hereditary dystrophies, eye laser surgery, vision correction surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Blonie" to "Blonie W."
RID: 2894140
03/10/13 5 4 5 5 Best doctor I have ever seen!! I had blood in my eye for over 2 months. I saw Dr. Dudney because my friends aunt had seen him for several years and she recommended him. He immediately diagnosed the problem (broken blood vessel) and got me seeing again within a week. If you have an eye problem then I would see him without delay. John K. Florissant, MO
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 2473985
14/11/12 5 4 5 5 My mom got a detached retina and was completely blind in that eye. Dr. Dudney operated on her eye and now she has almost all of her vision back. He is a really good doctor. He was very caring and explained everything.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2396149
08/08/12 5 4 5 5 Dr. Dudney is one of the best doctors I've seen in any specality. I had abnormal blood vessels growing in my retina and lost sight. In just 3 visits he restored my vision. He is informative and compassionate. Highly recommend...
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield