Rate Dr. Blonie W. Dudney

Dr. Blonie W. Dudney's Ratings

Best doctor I have ever seen!! I had blood in my eye for over 2 months. I saw Dr. Dudney because my friends aunt had seen him for several years and she recommended him. He immediately diagnosed the problem (broken blood vessel) and got me seeing again within a week. If you have an eye problem then I would see him without delay. John K. Florissant, MO

Submitted Oct. 3, 2013 | flag

My mom got a detached retina and was completely blind in that eye. Dr. Dudney operated on her eye and now she has almost all of her vision back. He is a really good doctor. He was very caring and explained everything.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. Dudney is one of the best doctors I've seen in any specality. I had abnormal blood vessels growing in my retina and lost sight. In just 3 visits he restored my vision. He is informative and compassionate. Highly recommend...

Submitted Aug. 8, 2012 | flag