You may also like

Rate Dr. Blonie W. Dudney

Dr. Blonie W. Dudney's Ratings

He is a good doctor and is very knowledgeable. I had to wait a long time in the office before I was seen but it was worth it. He came highly recommended and I would agree that he is an excellent retina specialist but be prepared to wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Best doctor I have ever seen!! I had blood in my eye for over 2 months. I saw Dr. Dudney because my friends aunt had seen him for several years and she recommended him. He immediately diagnosed the problem (broken blood vessel) and got me seeing again within a week. If you have an eye problem then I would see him without delay. John K. Florissant, MO

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][230584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2013

My mom got a detached retina and was completely blind in that eye. Dr. Dudney operated on her eye and now she has almost all of her vision back. He is a really good doctor. He was very caring and explained everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][230583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2012

Dr. Dudney is one of the best doctors I've seen in any specality. I had abnormal blood vessels growing in my retina and lost sight. In just 3 visits he restored my vision. He is informative and compassionate. Highly recommend...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][230582].votes_count ]]